X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Originally posted by SizzleSale.com View Post
    BEWARE OF VIRTUAL KAVORKIAN. THREAD: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=105822

He accepted my $175 + PayPal offer then edited his listing while it was 3 PAGES back to exclude items that were suppose to be included in my offer.

He never disclosed that items were NOT going to be included, rather let me believe that they were going to be included.

Luckily for me, I caught this in time before I sent him my money. That's SNEAKY!!!
    I've dealt with Jeff (Virtual Kevorkian) before and can vouch for him. I've never had bad dealings with him; he's first class.

After reading the thread that SizzleSale referenced, something seems fishy to me. Virtual Kevorkian's a good guy -- all A+.

- Keith
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by SizzleSale.com View Post
      BEWARE OF VIRTUAL KAVORKIAN. THREAD: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=105822

He accepted my $175 + PayPal offer then edited his listing while it was 3 PAGES back to exclude items that were suppose to be included in my offer.

He never disclosed that items were NOT going to be included, rather let me believe that they were going to be included.

Luckily for me, I caught this in time before I sent him my money. That's SNEAKY!!!
      I never accepted any of his offers, and he never accepted MY REQUEST of 175 + PayPal fee's. The post was editted before any kind of deal was struck up, and I made it clear that I was not including the item in question before he sent me any sort of confirmation that he wanted the item.

Actually, you know... On second thought, I'm a terrible, terrible person, and nobody should ever trust me. I'm the worst trader this forum has ever seen and I regularly rip off trusted members.
      www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian View Post
        Actually, you know... On second thought, I'm a terrible, terrible person, and nobody should ever trust me. I'm the worst trader this forum has ever seen and I regularly rip off trusted members.
        Beandip?
        #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
        #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
        #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
        #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
        #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
        Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
        Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
        Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
          I've dealt with Jeff (Virtual Kevorkian)
          After reading the thread that SizzleSale referenced, something seems fishy to me. Virtual Kevorkian's a good guy -- all A+.

- Keith
          Here are my references, just to show that I am not a fly by night deadbeat.

Ultimate-Guitar

Harmony-Central

Boogie Forum

eBAy

Letsgowings.com

. . . that's just to name a few that I can think of.

Those total over 2500 posts. And I have positive feedback ratings in many websites including Harmony-Central and Ultimate-Guitar. I buy / sell / trade daily.

Today I bought sold and traded over $2900 worth of musical gear. One was Mesa Boogie DR eBay Item number: 150117023980 - Traded a GH50L for Mesa Boogie F-100 on Harmony Central and Bought a GH100L on Ultimate-guitar from member: chrispozzobon

I work hard to keeping a positive reputation! I treat those how I want to be treated.

I encourage anyone who questions my personality to research my background. I am a respected and loyal member to many web forums. I don't just buy and sell, I contribute much useful information and help others out anyway that I can.

I just haven't been here long enough for you guys to learn my yet.

Comment

So we're going to make this a big **** competition?

I've got over 5k posts on this forum alone. I've got another 1.7k on the Ultimate Metal forums, and had 1.5k on the Sevenstring forums.

I've had over 30 succesful trades/purchases/sales on this forum alone. 3 on Harmony Central, 2 on the gear page, 3 on the Sevenstring.org forum, 1 on the Mesa/Boogie forum, and over 40 on eBay.

It's not like I'm a n00b at this kind of thing - I know how to buy/sell gear.

You're taking this tiny little incident way, way too far. I seriously don't think it caused you that much grief, and if it did, you need to seek help.

Quit being such a little ***** and get over it.
            www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Benjy Rawks. Bought apickup off me and a fellow Texan!

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                Benjy Rawks. Bought apickup off me and a fellow Texan!
                How did he make the bad-trader list?
                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Update on Beandip.

Yup.. never saw that money or return of the guitar. I gave the burnt bass to a buddy wanting to learn. Some good came out of it as I've created a fellow musician but I lost out in the deal.

It was years about 3 years ago so i dont expect the money..

Comment

I have a complaint about frankfalbo.

I started a thread requesting some guitar parts. Frank said he could get them for me and stated the prices. I paypal'ed him the money on 29th November of last year.

Long story short, i am still yet to receive anything from him, and am unable to contact him via email or Private Messaging (he is not replying).

Am not able to make a paypal dispute because the transaction was more than 45 days ago.

I am hoping he has just forgotten to send the parts...but i have emailed him frequently with no reply.
                    Last edited by larry_emder; 05-22-2007, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry_emder View Post
                      I have a complaint about frankfalbo.

I started a thread requesting some guitar parts. Frank said he could get them for me and stated the prices. I paypal'ed him the money on 29th November of last year.

Long story short, i am still yet to receive anything from him, and am unable to contact him via email or Private Messaging (he is not replying).

Am not able to make a paypal dispute because the transaction was more than 45 days ago.

I am hoping he has just forgotten to send the parts...but i have emailed him frequently with no reply.
                      Frank's been really busy with his new job at SD. Still, that's no excuse for such a long delay in getting a hold of you.

I suggest PM'ing him ... there is a thread in OT asking him to clear out his PM box, and apparently he has done so.
                      Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                      Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

I still cant contact him via PM

Comment

I've had similar long delay dealing with him. Not cool on his part.
                          www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
                            Frank's been really busy with his new job at SD. Still, that's no excuse for such a long delay in getting a hold of you.

I suggest PM'ing him ... there is a thread in OT asking him to clear out his PM box, and apparently he has done so.
                            the Crazy thing is that when I was dealing with him, he was active on the board and online frequently, just not responding. I had to leave 5 messages on his voicemail at SD before he responded.
                            www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

I feel your pain. I had a problem similar to that of yours. I ended up calling off the sale between him and i because he was almost impossible to get ahold of and it would have taken months (on top of the 2 a half months already) to get the item i was getting from him. i don't blame you for being frusterated.
                              Last edited by RockAngel519; 05-24-2007, 04:23 PM.
                              Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe - Zakk Wylde

Comment

The stuff i ordered off frank arrived today. awesome! I'll sorta half take back my complaint.....just a little slow with the postage.......

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X