This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

I think at least one person's been banned for bad trades, but I do agree with you.

To a point.

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Comment

Public shunning. That's the only solution. Run him out of town, boys!
      '06 Les Paul ('59,Phat Cat)
      Traynor YCV15
      Ultimate Octave
      Line 6 Echo Park
      Spina DS-1 & TS9
      Teese RMC2
      Analogman Small Stone;
      Beano Boost
      Sunface

Comment

How long would you wait for a guitar in the mail? I bought a pickupless jackson dxmg from a user here, who said he received my payment on 9/6 and would ship the guitar ASAP.

I've gotten no update and can't get a hold of the user for any tracking or shipment info or verification.

I feel a little over 2 weeks is plenty of time! If I don't receive it today, I will post the user's name here.
        Originally posted by Virtual Kevorkian
        Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
        I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

You don't want this gear list.............

Comment

Originally posted by Toner View Post
          I've gotten no update and can't get a hold of the user for any tracking or shipment info or verification.
          This is the more immediate issue. If you can't get a hold of the user at all, that's bad. How long have you been trying to get a hold of him?

- Keith
          Originally posted by ImmortalSix
          I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
            This is the more immediate issue. If you can't get a hold of the user at all, that's bad. How long have you been trying to get a hold of him?

- Keith

Since 9/6/07, when he wrote that he received my payment and "I was not able to get online until today since i am in the process of moving and my computor was packed up, i wanted to have the jackson shipped out to you before i moved this week.
            anyway i will get the guitar shipped out to you ASAP to that address and thanks for the sale and sorry for not getting back to you sooner but it was out of my control."

So he's in the process of moving, but unless it's into the straight up boonies, I don't see a reason not to be able to check it, the internet is everywhere and I'm sure the dude has to have friends or something. He'll probably log in and see 10+ message in his inbox from me checking the status.
            Being tighter than the JB is like being tighter than Jenna Jameson... it's just not hard to do.
            I agree, The Duncan JB has a tone comparable to Jenna Jameson's snizz, blown out like a flat tire.

Comment

Originally posted by Toner View Post
              So he's in the process of moving, but unless it's into the straight up boonies, I don't see a reason not to be able to check it, the internet is everywhere and I'm sure the dude has to have friends or something. He'll probably log in and see 10+ message in his inbox from me checking the status.
              I dunno man, as someone who's moved twice this year alone & several times over the last several years... both across town & out of state... I can honestly say that in the middle of a move, the absolute LAST thing I'm thinking about is logging onto the interknot for anything. Between dealing with moving companies, scheduling & logistics, post office, cable companies... etc. there's a whole lotta stuff to deal with.

I spent the better part of eight weeks this winter without internet access and I was in the middle of suburben Illionis... it can happen.
              J. 'Moose' Kahrs
              mixer|producer|recordist
              mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
              All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

If you were mailing something out, you'd at least let the person know, who doesn't know somebody or someone that has the internet? Dont make a deal if you can't do it. It sucks every day just waiting for it hoping it arrives, he may have not even sent it yet.

I moved from michigan to arizona with 1 friend, I got a truck and flatbed, packed, drove out here 48 hours straight thru, and had everything setup at the house and moved in, total time 6 days and it didnt look like i just moved in, and worked at my job 10 hours a day for 3 of those days after I drove here. I guess I'm just a road warrior then. *27 ft truck packed full btw*

2 weeks is pushing it, but we'll see what happens next week if I get it or not, I will reveal the user's name then if that's what happens.

Comment

roadstar II, if you're reading this, please let me know what's going on and the tracking info of the shipment.

(As of 9/27, still have not received the guitar, 3 weeks later.)
                  Last edited by Toner; 09-27-2007, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Still trying to deal with Gordon after over 3 months since payment. I think Gordon may have f*cked me, after all. 2 months ago I received this:

"I will ship that to you the beginning of this next week along with the original single coils for the Strat. I am TRULY sorry and hope that you don't think I'm trying to take advantage of you. I am in a BAD situation that is slowly but surely improving.

I don't have ready access to the internet just yet. I had to drive several miles to the library JUST to get this to you."

I spoke to him on the phone two weeks ago, more promises... and now [he] won't answer his phone.

???
                    2003 Fender American Strat- lil 59n, stock, lil 59b
                    2002 Fender American Strat
                    2002 Jackson DKMGT- EMG85n, EMG85b
                    2001 Fender Tele- STR-1n, STL-2b
                    ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb
                    Amps: Fender, Mesa

Comment

UPDATED *** 10/8 and still nothing, no replies back, no guitar received, this sucks!
                      Last edited by Toner; 10-08-2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

There's a reference to Beandip screwing over some guy on the first page of this thread. Fender fan, you should've searched his name in this thread before the transaction.
                        "The only two things in life that make it worth living is guitars that tune good and firm-feeling women."__Waylon Jennings.

"Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades"

Comment

I spoke with Gordon's wife and apparently he is offshore AGAIN after promising to mail the guitar the LAST time he returned. I paid 3 months ago; this is unacceptable.
                          ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb

Comment

Gordon still hasn't sent my **** or returned my calls... I think I'm gonna have to start making 3AM phone calls.
                            ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb

Comment

5 weeks now!

I know it's hard to spend 5 minutes at the UPS store.

Comment

Just spoke with Gordon's sister-in-law and the guitar he promised (for about the 5th time now..) to ship for sure this Monday is apparently still sitting in his home.

17 weeks now.
                                ESP LTD EC-300- 59n, PGb

Comment

Working...
                                X