This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Trader Alert

Currently feeling like I am getting the runaround with Almost Never. Bought parts 2 guitar necks a red guitar body a gold Floyd Rose and some misc items. Paid for it 10/22/08 (Wednesday) and he said he would ship it out by Friday which was fair. Get a PM on Halloween saying he was finally shipping it out that day. That was the last I heard from him.

Comment

Ok we have been working it out and seems like finally there will be a resolution. Hopefully there will be a happy ending. I will update once I receive the package.

Comment

I hope all goes well with Fusion and I. It has taken me extra-long to get this stuff shipped out because it's back home at my parents', but I eventually bit the bullet and drove home to sort it out myself. It WILL be out on Monday, and I threw in an extra neck for FREE to make it worth his wait. He also felt he was "getting the raw end of the deal" for a while because he wasn't getting some hardware I never said I would include. That seems to just be poor explanation on my part (apparently should have said "your getting the BODY when I say I'm selling the BODY in the picture, not the body and everything on it") and poor questioning before sale on his part. I hope he's satisfied when he recieves his items.

Comment

Almost Never came through so all is good. Took longer than I expected but he made it worth my wait. Thanks.

Comment

Daaaaammmnn...........are all you guys so quick to shoot the piano player?
            "RESISTORS ARE FUTILE.........YOU WILL BE RECTIFIED!"

Comment

Originally posted by caucajun View Post
              Daaaaammmnn...........are all you guys so quick to shoot the piano player?
              Were not Piano players. We shoot straight and from the hip. If you don't or can't deliver than dont make the deal. Period. haha, I always deliver. Even if its some kind of offer for a settlement. As long as its accepted all parties are happy.
              Nothing worse than a thief. Ive been ripped off, most recently by SonofAMitch. Rip offs are thieves are the lowest scum on earth. they WILL get thiers, more sooner than later.
              Last edited by jerryjg; 11-24-2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryjg View Post
                Were not Piano players. We shoot straight and from the hip. If you don't or can't deliver than dont make the deal. Period. haha, I always deliver. Even if its some kind of offer for a settlement. As long as its accepted all parties are happy.
                Nothing worse than a thief. Ive been ripped off, most recently by SonofAMitch. Rip offs are thieves are the lowest scum on earth. they WILL get thiers, more sooner than later.
                they say subtlety is lost on all but the oldest bottles of worcestershire sauce with a garnish of "here comes the briiiiide"........oh...waitress!

Comment

Originally posted by caucajun View Post
                  they say subtlety is lost on all but the oldest bottles of worcestershire sauce with a garnish of "here comes the briiiiide"........oh...waitress!
                  You havent eaten at too many 5 star resteraunts have you?

Comment

just the one time..........i don't like to talk about it.........i don't think the maharaja will ever forgive me.......sigh.......

Comment

Christ. Yes, you can has

Don't be shy. Give a spin.

The world isn't all 5-star places. Cope.

Comment

STILL have not recived back gear stolen from me by SonofaMitch.
                        Heres a thread I posted at Guitars Canada, where Ive been a memeber for two years;

EDit- I recieved a link to the Sudbery Police Department almost immidiatly from a guy in Canada, so Ill contact them next week. Don't know what all they'd be willing to do, but its worth a shot I suppose.If I can get their equivalent of the D>A> interested than its all good. Thats soem kind of internationl crime might be .postal fraud . Hopefully Mitchie ol boy might get a knock on his door.;

Likely as not he's already got a bad rap or two.
                        Last edited by jerryjg; 11-28-2008, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Is someone's word more important than $10? I bought an item from a member that shall for now remain nameless. Paid for the item on the 27th of October. The item arrived but there was no cables included. PM'ed them and they responded about making it right by sending $10 to compensate for the missing cables. They claimed to have sent the payment on Nov 20th. Well I waited and waited and still no money. Then supposedly he mailed out an additional payment on the 2nd or 3rd of December. Still nothing. I know this is a lot of *****ing over $10, but seriously if they mailed it out on the 3rd even, it won't take a week to get from Alabama to Florida. Even more impossible is 2 letters to get "lost in the mail". Thoughts?

To me the $10 is kind of insignificant but if someone gives me their word and they don't deliver or are giving some song and dance story, I will probably never trust them ever. That's just the way I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion1 View Post
                            Is someone's word more important than $10? I bought an item from a member that shall for now remain nameless. Paid for the item on the 27th of October. The item arrived but there was no cables included. PM'ed them and they responded about making it right by sending $10 to compensate for the missing cables. They claimed to have sent the payment on Nov 20th. Well I waited and waited and still no money. Then supposedly he mailed out an additional payment on the 2nd or 3rd of December. Still nothing. I know this is a lot of *****ing over $10, but seriously if they mailed it out on the 3rd even, it won't take a week to get from Alabama to Florida. Even more impossible is 2 letters to get "lost in the mail". Thoughts?

To me the $10 is kind of insignificant but if someone gives me their word and they don't deliver or are giving some song and dance story, I will probably never trust them ever. That's just the way I am.

I don't know the situation or who you're even talking about, but I will say this. This is a really bad time of the year for mailing things. Losses are almost tripled w/out some kind of tracking or confirmation. The mail system has a huge slow down to the excess of Christmas cards, gifts, and what not being sent. I just had a package take 6 days to get to me from the date on the confirm slip to the date it arrive and it was sent priority. This was from the western side of Illinois to the eastern side of Indiana. 6 days to cross sister states.......
                            Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

You think mail is this slow??? Here is the last PM I received from him, and I guess I am getting the shaft.

I talked to the P.O. the other day. Charles the postmaster told me it would be 30 days before i could claim it lost or start a track on it. I have no clue what's been going on with the mail. I am starting to think it's our local P.O. This last week I have gotten mail that was postmarked back in the middle of November. I mean it's a small p.o. and he's the only one there. If he's sick or out, the P.O. doesn't open that day for regular bussiness, unless one of the 2 mail carriers decides to open up after thier routes. As soon as I find out something or if you end up getting it, let me know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I have dealt with many people in many places but this guy is making it sound like he lives in a podunk town where the postmaster general is the head of police, who is the fireranger and who also is the local proctologist. Seriously, this never happens in the real world.
                              Last edited by Fusion1; 01-06-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Well I still haven't received anything from Lucid_Lunatic. Not sure what the big deal is for sending a $10 payment is. Now this is apparently the 4th time the payment got lost or stolen (from his postmaster) since this ordeal has occured. I'm sorry but I don't buy it that he would have this kind of problem with the post office this often. How would he even pay his bills if someone is tampering with his mail? I am getting the feeling this was all a nice story but for $10 it is a bit pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X