X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hamer Centaura Deluxe, Ernie Ball Axis and Hamer Centaura body

Got some stuff to sell:

1) Centaura Deluxe

$1000 + shipping + paypal fees (if applicable)

This guitar is "like new". Unique to say the least.

2) Ernie Ball Axis SOLD!

3) Centaura body

$175 + shipping + paypal fees (if applicable)

Guitar body (mahogany) is in excellent condition aside from the small spot that is missing the granite finish.

Thanks for looking!

Nick
    Last edited by sw686blue; 10-07-2009, 07:52 AM.

Re: FS: Hamer Centaura Deluxe, Ernie Ball Axis and Hamer Centaura body

wow....I LOVE that Hamer!
    :afro:

Comment

yeah, thats a nice one. lemme ask...will a fender spec neck fit on that hamer body?
      Originally posted by Empty Pockets
      yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
        yeah, thats a nice one. lemme ask...will a fender spec neck fit on that hamer body?
        I do not know but my feeling is no. You would probably have to do some fitting.

Comment

Looking at the completed guitar I would say that the neck pocket is deeper (wall closer to the bridge) than in a normal Fender pocket for a 21 fret neck.

I'll have to check on a special neck I have floating around. I got a feeling a true 22 fretter (no overhang for 22nd fret) might do the trick.

Do you have the cover for the back electronics cavity?

Comment

Originally posted by uOpt View Post
            Looking at the completed guitar I would say that the neck pocket is deeper (wall closer to the bridge) than in a normal Fender pocket for a 21 fret neck.

I'll have to check on a special neck I have floating around. I got a feeling a true 22 fretter (no overhang for 22nd fret) might do the trick.

I don't have one but I can direct you where to get one. Let me check and I'll put up a link.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by uOpt View Post

I reckon, judging by the position of the pickup routs, that it'd be a 24 fret neck for that body...

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I wonder if a Jackson 24 fret neck would fit this? Maybe the shorter scale Fusion 24 fret neck??? Do you know if this is 25.5" scale length or shorter scale length?

Comment

A 24 fret neck will work. The scale length is 25.5". Hope that helps!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Re: FS: Hamer Centaura Deluxe and Hamer Centaura body

Originally posted by sw686blue View Post
                        Got some stuff to sell:

1) Centaura Deluxe

$1000 + shipping + paypal fees (if applicable)

This guitar is "like new". Unique to say the least.

Thanks for looking!

Nick

Hi.
                        I know, this thread is quite old, but I have to ask, if the Hamer Centaura Deluxe in Blue is still avaible for sale, as I am highly interessted?

Thanks and Greetings

Comment

Yep, the Centaura is a 24 neck guitar, so a 22 fret neck won't work. Don't know the pocket dimensions.

Comment

Re: FS: Hamer Centaura Deluxe and Hamer Centaura body

Originally posted by setherial View Post
                            Hi.
                            I know, this thread is quite old, but I have to ask, if the Hamer Centaura Deluxe in Blue is still avaible for sale, as I am highly interessted?

Thanks and Greetings
                            Nope, it lives with me in the UK having been through another owner. I've had it since maybe 2012?

Great guitar.

Looking for a Centaura 2HB if anyone has one...

Cheers,
                            Ben.

Comment

Working...
                            X