FS: SoCal - Mesa Recto 4x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SoCal - Mesa Recto 4x12

I've got two Mesa 4x12 cabinets, and am retolexing the other one. It'd be awesome to have one for recording and one for band practice, but I'd rather have the money and I need to start saving for some trips this summer/next fall/a car/life/a future coke habit (you never know!).

Bog standard oversized Rectifier 4x12, black tolex/grill cloth. Awesome condition, only some minor scuffing on the back from transporting it around. Used for 2 gigs and a couple band practices, but only otherwise used for recording.

Looking to get $500 for it. No chance of shipping it, so pickup or meeting (if you cover gas) in southern CA would be best. I live in Ventura but will be back up at school in San Luis Obispo in early January, so anywhere from LA to Atascadero would be doable if we plan it out properly.

Ad on Craigslist with pictures: (yes, I'm cutting you guys a deal and/or avoiding the haggling process :laugh2l: )

www.JeffDunne.com

Re: FS: SoCal - Mesa Recto 4x12

One more reason for me to wish I lived in Southern California.

Comment

Last minute bump - starting on January 1st, I will be in the San Luis Obispo area until February 18th. Would love to get this sold before I head back up!
      www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Desperation bump before the long weekend!

Seriously, what've you SoCal guys got to trade? let me at it!
        www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Working...
        X