banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vox AC4TV8, Sperzel Locking 3x3 Chrome, Duncan Seth Lover Neck black, GFS C-PAT Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox AC4TV8, Sperzel Locking 3x3 Chrome, Duncan Seth Lover Neck black, GFS C-PAT Gold

VOX SOLD!

Also for sale: a couple of things I intended to use on a project that I just sold and no longer need.

A set of Sperzel 3x3 Locking Tuners in chrome in excellent condition. SOLD!

A Seymour Duncan pickup sold to me as a Seth Lover neck pickup. The baseplate clearly shows it's a Duncan, but there is no model sticker though "SL" is written in marker on it (as shown). I have no reason to believe it's not a Seth Lover, but just giving full disclosure. This pickup was wax potted by a previous owner and there is still some extra wax on the baseplate and around the pickup (I removed most of the excess). Lead as shown. $45 shipped to the lower 48

I also still have a Gold Covered GFS Crunchy PAT originally listed here:

that I can throw in for $10 with the purchase of either of the above.

I'm pretty scarce around here-- I lurk and read mostly. FWIW I have a ton of good trades on other forums like TGP, HC, Reranch, the MTS forum and elsewhere (also on recording gear forums) as kojdogg and I have 100% feedback on ebay as koj-dogg (please note the hyphen) if you'd like to contact me there. My selling feedback includes sales of music gear including a recording compressor/limiter that went for >$1,000.
    Last edited by chickencoop; 01-05-2011, 07:21 AM.
    '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Re: Vox AC4TV8, Sperzel Locking 3x3 Chrome, Duncan Seth Lover Neck black, GFS C-PAT G

bump
    '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Comment

Re: Vox AC4TV8, Sperzel Locking 3x3 Chrome, Duncan Seth Lover Neck black, GFS C-PAT G

BUMP- Sperzels sold.
      Adding a TV Jones Classic Plus Bridge pickup in excellent condition-- over 9" of lead, individual conductors extend another inch or so and are in great shape.
      $85 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

Comment

Am I to understand you still have the C-pat for $10 shipped?

Comment

That doesn't look like a Seth Lover to me.

Seths have the Custom Shop sticker and signature on it and they are not wax potted so they shouldn't have wax on them.
          Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
          Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X