FS: Modded 500T, Humbucker P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Modded 500T, Humbucker P90

The first pickup is a Modified Gibson 500T. The gray 4 conductor wiring was replaced with vintage metal single conductor wiring. It also has an A2 in it instead of the double thick ceramic. This pickup had 2 side ceramics in it so the A2 mixes with the ceramics tone. The extra space was filled with a professional wooden spacer. I usually rate this pickup as...

Bass: 6
    Middle: 8
    Treble: 8

Double Black, tons of lead.

$45 shipped.

The second pickup is a nickel humbucker p90 wound by forum member PoorMan (David Loperena). It is rated at around 11k and contains a polished A2 and rough cast A5 (like in the old PAFs). This was his first bucker P90 he wound but it sounds great. He took a Mean 90 and gutted it. He shaved down a real P90 and fit it inside the humbucker cover so you are really getting a real P90. The cover is german nickel. I would rate it as a 8,8,8 because the tone is really balanced but it's beautiful. Nice low end, thick mids, a smooth biting highs. This is really one of the best P90s I have ever played and I hate to sell it but I am low on cash right now.

Picture gone because of pending sale and size...
    SALE PENDING
    Last edited by Andrew Lamprecht; 01-03-2011, 09:38 PM.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: FS: Modded 500T, Humbucker P90

bump! cool pickups here guys!

Comment

Very cool P90 Lamp. Want!
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
        Very cool P90 Lamp. Want!
        What?

Comment

Oh, like my last name lol. I thought you meant a lamp in my room.

Comment

Sale Pending on the P90

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X