FS: Pedals!!! (LOW prices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Pedals!!! (LOW prices)

(Prices do not include shipping, however you can calculate it from Rochester MN 55904)
    I am trying to finance a recording studio spot I just did, so all of these NEED to go, all prices are negotiable.

Double Muff - The Earlier, Bigger case - not the nano. Works Great and there are only minimal scratches which you would expect from normal use. Missing two rubber feet. Price - 30 bucks + S/H

Little Big Muff - Current Production model, only minor scratches, perfect working order but is missing 3 feet. Price - 45 bucks + S/H

Voodoo Labs Superfuzz - perfect working order, the only issue is cosmetic and that is that the foam padding on the back of the pedal has a little slash or two through it. Price - 75 bucks + S/H

SD pickup booster- perfect working condition. currently missing 3 of the back screws but I will replace them b4 shipment. EC condition. Price 40 bucks + S/H

I will be more than happy to combine orders and provide discounts as such, in fact I would prefer it that way!!

as I said earlier, prices are highly negotiable. if you think a price is a bit high, PM me and we can work something out.

Pics coming soon!
    Last edited by cream123; 01-03-2011, 07:35 PM.
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: FS: Pedals!!! (LOW prices)

Booster:

Double Muff:

Little Big Muff:

Superfuzz:

All (They Could Be yours!!) :

Comment

all prices dropped by 5 USD!!!

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Comment

All Gone Pending payment!

Comment

Payment sent

Marc is a helluva great guy to deal with.
            Last edited by joaocunha; 01-05-2011, 02:24 AM. Reason: Missed his name
            Low post count but good deals with: B Bent, FretFire, scottish, SMark, King IzzO))), Quicksilver689 (2x), Captain Crunch, RockStarNick, ratherdashing, FuseG4 (2x), Dr.K, wolf5150, Mononoaware, tenniso, teleguru, GinoAmes, glennvalentine, fowl2338, SoundAt11, baritone

Comment

Working...
            X