FS/FT: Vox Night Train Head / Avatar 1x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Vox Night Train Head / Avatar 1x12

First up is a Vox Night Train 15W head about 1 year old. If you are looking you know what these amps are, so I won't go into spec details.

It is in mint condition. No scratches scuffs or any issues. Never gigged. I have the original packaging and the carry bag. The amp will come with the stock power tubes and 2 Raytheon old-stock preamp tubes along with the original Sovtek preamp tubes.

I do have one person interested in the Vox, who has first crack and should be getting back to me shortly, but I will field backup interest. Asking $350 shipped. I would also entertain trades for an Egnater Tweaker head.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

The cabinet is an Avatar birch ply, closed back, front loading 1x12 cube with dual jacks. I do not beleive they make these any more. Used only in my home. It's never seen the inside of a bar, club or even a church.

Cab has a boutique look with white Tolex, wheat (?) grill and white piping. It woulf go great with a Tiny Terror head - especially if you don't like orange Tolex.

I currently have a Celestion Greenback in the cabinet, but I am really looking to just sell the empty cab and it is priced with no speaker.

The cab is in truly near-mint condition with nothing more than a few faint rubber marks from the Vox's feet (see 3rd picture). No scuffs or tears in the Tolex or grill fabric. Asking $180 shipped eastern US / $200 western US, to account for shipping weight.

Re: FS/FT: Vox Night Train Head / Avatar 1x12

Free bump - nice little head

Comment

Vox Night Train is sold. Cabinet is still available

Comment

Whee!
        ---------------------------
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...