Hamer Standard & Carvin SC90 CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Standard & Carvin SC90 CHEAP!

Hello everyone... my USA strat sale hasn't generated any real offers and now I'm really jonesin' for a new Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute so I'm going to try to move these fast. Please take a look. I am also listing on EBAY so contact me ASAP.

Hamer Standard -

This is an early '00 Korean sunburst with cream binding on body and neck. Very nice guitar with quiality hardware. MOP trap inlays. Upgraded with Grover tuners, USA Duncan ZEBRA Alnico II set and updated wiring.

Comes with Hamer USA hardcase.

Again, excellent condition. I haven't played it much recently. I really like this guitar, but the Gibson Tribute is really calling to me. The Hamer has been in its case for the last 3 months, so will likely need a setup. I've owened this guitar for the past 4 years. Frets are fine and there are no dings, scratches or blemishes.

Yes, it will come with the Hamer guitar hanger.

$375 plus shipping.

Carvin USA SC90

I've listed this before, and I was going to keep it when I didn't get the offers I was looking for, but this will be duplicative with the LP Tribute so I should really move it.

This is a a very nice Tele/Les Paul Junior hybrid. Neck-through construction with maple neck and alder wings. Trans-greeb finish. Real MOP block inlays on a very nice ebony fretboard. This guitar has the original Wilkinson/Gotoh Japan bridge and Sperzel locking tuners. This guitar stays in tune VERY well. I have the original trem bar as well. It comes with Dream90/Mean90 pickup set and new wiring.

I had originally bought this for a Jimmy Page wiring project (which I did) and then decided to convert to a cool LP Junior. I added the custom pickguard to finish the look. The pickguard is not screwed in (double-sided tape) so you can remove and there won't be any screw holes.

The guitar is in good condition with very little fret wear. I actually think these are stainless frets. Anyway, the body has some bumps and bruises, but nothing serious or structural. These guitars are $1100+ new. No case, but will come with a gigbag, unless I can find somethign better for you.

Yes, it will come with the Carvin guitar hanger.

$435 plus shipping - FOR A USA GUITAR!!!!

Last edited by The Dali; 01-30-2011, 08:39 AM.
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Re: Hamer Standard & Carvin SC90 CHEAP!

That Hamer is bad-a$$!
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Re: Hamer Standard & Carvin SC90 CHEAP!

Given my need for ca$h I am also offering my custom David Gilmour strat... $550 shipped in a HSC.

I figure I can build a new one when I have more cash!!!

Here is the build thread:

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=183697
      -=The Dali
      --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Working...
      X