banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gibson Gig Bag - Gibson Cream P-90 - EMG 81 - More To Come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Gig Bag - Gibson Cream P-90 - EMG 81 - More To Come...

I gotta clear up some space and could use some extra cash so, I'm selling a few things. (More will be added to the list later). All shipped prices are listed for the US Cont. 48 states only. If you're out of the US and you want a shipping quote - shoot me a message.

Gibson Gig Bag - GONE

Gibson P-90 soapbar pickup in cream - Again, from my 60's Tribute LP but, I decided to go with something a little hotter in the bridge. The corners of the pickups cover has been sanded down and a few pole piece holes widened so that it would fit the P-90 and the Gibson route. I also have the "fleshy" colored original pickup cover if you'd want that as well. The pickups lead has about 13" or so on it. Was only desoldered and uncut.- $45 shipped

EMG 81 - quik-connect style - Not much to say here. Pickup has sat unused in my parts bin for about 2 years and I think it's time to go. No pots, jack, battery harness, etc. included. What you see is what you get. I'd be interested in trading for an EMG 60, 60A, 58, H or HA. NO HZ's!! Otherwise - I'm thinking $45 shipped on this but, would much prefer a trade.

I'll be listing more stuff in the next few days so, keep your eyes open. If you have any questions or anything like that, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 06-26-2011, 03:07 PM. Reason: Prices Dropped!
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Re: Gibson Gig Bag - Gibson Cream P-90 - EMG 81 - More To Come...

Just being curious:

Whats your new P90 Bridge? I am looking too.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

PM on GB

Comment

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
        Just being curious:

Whats your new P90 Bridge? I am looking too.
        I had a custom made by Bryan over at BG Pups. The lead time is about 6 weeks but, dude knows his ****! I'm VERY happy with my new pickup!

GIBSON GIGBAG ON HOLD!
        -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Gibson Gigbag is gone!. The rest is still up for grabs, fellas!
          -Mike-

Comment

-Mike-

Comment

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
              Ohh, I just love Duck Billed Platypus!
              I'll take the gibbo P.
              Last edited by MetalManiac; 06-26-2011, 04:25 PM.
              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

EMG - Pending Trade...
                -Mike-

Comment

Working...
                X