Tubes for sale (EL34s and 6L6s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubes for sale (EL34s and 6L6s)

I sold my El Diablo. Now I've got a bunch of tubes that I need to unload. My next amp won't use any of these nor does any of my current ones.

All retail prices quoted are taken directly from thetubestore.com. Dunno if they're cheaper anywhere else but that's where I ordered 'em from. They are all pairs and matched by their "perfect pair" method/system.

Shipping: I'll do ConUS and Canada. Anywhere else PM me first but I'd like to keep them within the con-north america if possible.
    Will use CanadaPost/USPS for everything, regular parcel. If you want faster shipping I'll do it but will require that you pay the exact shipping in that case.
    --I quote 15$ shipping for everything but will refund any unused portion of this 15$ to the buyer (so he pays only actual shipping). If it gets over 15$ I'll absorb it.

No pictures for now but can provide some if required.

When "new in box" is stated: boxes were never even opened.

Used tubes: I tried to estimate playing time as best as possible (I took care of never underestimating).
    Also: They were only used with the amp in the house. The amp was never lugged around so they virtually never sustained any vibrations or shocks. These should be quite perfect physically speaking.

Payment: Paypal is fine. Otherwise, money order.

1- Pair of new in box Tube Amp Doctor 6L6GC-STR. They retail for 49.95$: 35$.

2- Pair of new in box Winged-C (=C=) 6L6s. They retail for 79.95$, how 'bout 65$.

3- Pair of new in box Electro Harmonix EL34s. Retail for 35.95$, 20$ gets 'em. (I loved these things... they sound really really good with early creamy break-up).

4- Pair of Shuguang EL34-B (these are the same tubes that Ruby relables). Those have a maximum of 5 hours on them. Retail for 27.95$, 10$ lucky number... Note: they will be shipped in old JJ boxes (so don't freak when you open the package).

5- Tung Sol EL34B. These have between 10-15 hours on them (assume 15 to be conservative). Awesome sounding tubes, I really like those as well. They are bolder and don't break-up as easily as the EH.
    Retail for 49.95$. 20$ Will ship in generic white boxes with lots of stuff scribbled on 'em.

Anybody buys 2 pairs of new tubes and I'll throw in a used pair or your choice free of charge.

I've done numerous good transactions here with fellow members and have an immaculate feedback record on ebay as ovoclamp.

Feel free to ask questions. I might be away a bit this week-end but will do my best.

I'm not opposed to trades but would like to avoid shelling more money so direct trade or trade with money from you, not me ideally (unless you got something that I really need ).

Thanks!
    Last edited by Surgeon; 06-11-2011, 01:14 PM. Reason: Lowered prices

Re: Tubes for sale (EL34s and 6L6s)

Bump for lower prices...

Comment

Re: Tubes for sale (EL34s and 6L6s)

39 views no takers?? I didn't think I was that riduculous with my prices...

Help me price those right then. Make me an offer or something folks. I don't mean to be greedy at all. I'd just be happy to pay those prices myself so let me know what's right then.

Comment

Working...
      X