Pickups FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups FS

Some great pickups at reasonable prices.
    sorry for the lousy pics on most of the pickups. i really needed to get further away with the flash..on some of the pics I found out.

trades- one or all 4- Analog Chorus & Zakk Wylde Chorus. Fuzzface circuitboard. Vintage P90

2) SOLD----Duncan APHII Pro. has been magnet swapped but pro job and retuned to stock. Great condition.11" Leads. 45.00 paypal and shipped; ---SOLD

3) Bill lawrence USA ( not Bill and becky) 500XL with mounting ring. Great condition. 9" leads .35.00 Shipped/Paypal

6) Duncan Bridge Cream P-Rails P90. Excellent condition. 11" leads. 50.00 shipped and paypal;

7) Lace Sensor pickup Short leads. works well. In great shape. 25.00 shipped and Paypal;

Last edited by MetalManiac; 07-05-2011, 12:17 AM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Pickups FS

C'mon folks..what do I have..the Plaque..Malaria..Beri Beri?
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
      C'mon folks..what do I have..the Plaque..Malaria..Beri Beri?
      Really? How much for each?
      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Re: Pickups FS/ Trade

Bump.

Comment

Any better pictures of the P-Rail?

Comment

Payment sent for Alnico 2 Pro humbucker.
            Guitar: Fender Strat (SD Classic Stack+), PRS SC 250 (Pearly Gates), Fender Duo Sonic (SD SSL-1 & Twangbanger), Taylor 314ce
            Effects: RMC3, BarbEQ, Tone Press, Unlimited, Cusack Screamer, Hotcake, BJFE (DRD, EGDM, HBOD, SBEQ), Deep Blue Delay, Zendrive, Fuzz Factory, Vanamps Solemate, Catalinbread (DLS, Formula 5, WIIO)
            Amp: Emery Microbaby (Weber Blue Pup, Valvetrain 205 Tallboy (12' Eminence Blue Tick Hound)

Comment

Working...
            X