Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RGA 7 FS w/HSC!

Got it listed up on eBay.

Free Shipping to any forum member in the US (48)!
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Re: Ibanez RGA 7 FS w/HSC!

Nuddin, eh?
    -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Buuuuuuump!
      -Mike-

Comment

A little less than 2 days left...
        -Mike-

Comment

Less than 24 hours left...
          -Mike-

Comment

Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 07-07-2011, 09:57 AM.
            -Mike-

Comment

STILL HERE (surprisingly!) - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_534wt_1139
              -Mike-

Comment

Alright guys, I need this thing gone. Final sale price, bottom line - $350 and half of the shipping is on me! US only.
                -Mike-

Comment

Working...
                X