WTB:Peavey Limited HP USA Superstrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:Peavey Limited HP USA Superstrat

Looking for one of these...they were made in the late 90's/early 2000's....I saw a few that were listed pretty cheap bu they were already sold.After researching them a bit,I really want to try one out.Im not really picky about the finish/color..just want either the HH or HSS configuration,not at all interested in a SSS setup...Not intersted in the import version or the newer version that looks more like a wolfgang...I want the one that has the more trasditional strat look.....Ive got the money in my PP and am ready to buy one,so if you have one to sell hit me up with a price and a few pics....I dont even care if it has a case...Would also be inot one of the early 80's HH Horizons or a Late 90's/early 2000 Firenza.......Thanks....
    Last edited by ALowerDeep; 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM.

Re: WTB:Peavey Limited HP USA Superstrat

Cant help with your issue, but I will say that Peavey had some amazing guitars during the 80's and 90s that were US made, neck thru and seemed to go under the radar.. I had one and I cant remember the model but it had a huge Kahler trem and was awesome! Bud of mine owns a bunch of them and has 3 or 4 of the top line Vandys. nice.. good luck!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Yeah,Ive seen a few online tha have sold for around $350 shipped...seems to be one of those that are a great value,hence me wanting to try one out........

Comment

bump

Comment

I have one, the H H model. But I can't part with it. I got it in mint condish, and quite frankly I never heard a guitar sound so good.

A little background on them: Peavey made these when Ed first went to them for the Wolfgang. The first LTDs had the same pups as the first Wolfgangs. Word I heard was they either got sued or threatened to be sued for using "his" pups in somethng other than a Wolf. So they changed to something else.

If you can find one with reverse zebras in it then it's one of the gooduns with the hand wound pups.

Good luck
          Bob

"I have read on the internet that Squires don't have very much tone. "

Comment

bump for added geets....

Comment

bum p

Comment

bump

Comment

Hey stranger, where have you been?

I'll look around for you here. I have seen a few of the US Peaveys at the fleamarket in Mansfield, not sure what models they were
                  Ladies, as long as I have a face, you will have a place to sit

2001 Gibson Les Paul Standard
                  2010 Gibson Explorer '76 RI

Comment

Working...
                  X