Clear All

• FS: EBMM Silhouette - $950 Shipped

For sale: my Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette

Sapphire Black finish
    Maple neck
    Rosewood fretboard
    Black Pearloid pickguard and trem cavity cover
    Black metal knobs added by previous owner
    Bridge pickup changed to DiMarzio AT-1 --- which should come stock in these guitars. Just massive, punchy, not-too-distorted sound that SCREAMS and really brings out the loud acoustic voice of the guitar.

Will ship in original EBMM case with trem arm, wrenches, and pre-installed DiMarzio clip-lock strap (pictured).

Condition is conservatively a 9 out of 10. One or two very minor dings around the edge of the guitar that do not penetrate the finish. Frets are in really great shape also. I never thought I would sell this, but since I got my Suhr, all my other guitars are left hanging on the wall and this is the only one that's redundant to my #1 player.

I would really like to sell this to a SDUGF'er. I know this is a little pricier than what usually moves on this board, and times are tough for a lot of folks, but this is a really reasonable price for a really nice guitar. If you're someone who is looking to get into a high-quality USA instrument, it's a great one, because you won't lose a dime on this if you ever want to sell it.

$950 shipped CONUS. I am possibly open to trades as well.

(Shipping note - I will ship this to a non-US forum bro IF I know you from around here and you pay for shipping)

pics:

Last edited by sosomething; 07-09-2011, 11:13 PM.
    -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Re: FS: EBMM Silhouette - $950 Shipped

This guitar breaks every single one of my rules...

I don't like 24 fret guitars, I don't like black guitars with rosewood fretboards, I don't like those puny headstocks...

But I WANT this guitar...maybe if my ebay sales pan out...
    Originally posted by jcthejester13
    Some musicians are good, and some are not so good. Some musicians use guitars, and some don't use guitars. The end.

Comment

How much fretwear?

Comment

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I had the cash. If for some reason it's still around in a few months - screw everything else, I'm buying that.
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

This have the narrow nut like alot of EBMMs?
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by Mattt
            What sort of guitars do you generally like, that you would consider in a trade?

Not looking for a specific answer, just if you don't like strats or don't like explorers, etc.
            Not really interested in Strats or anything with a Floyd. I'd entertain other offers, though.

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
            How much fretwear?
            No noticeable fretwear.

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
            This have the narrow nut like alot of EBMMs?
            It has the standard 1-5/8" nut width like a vintage Fender.
            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
              It has the standard 1-5/8" nut width like a vintage Fender.
              Cool, thanks for the quick FYI, SS- I've been wanting a humbucker 25.5" axe, but I don't get along with those super narrow nuts.

Good luck with your sale, those are killer guitars and thats a great price!
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I would probably have jumped on this if I didn't already buy a few guitars. Musicmans are awesome guitars.

Comment

How much to include the butterfly? I need to have that butterfly!
                  I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                    How much to include the butterfly? I need to have that butterfly!
                    I forgot to mention that this is a magical UNIQUE ITEM, with +10 QUALITY, +5 SHREDIFICATION, +15 TONE, and grants the wielder the power of COMMUNION WITH INSECTS.
                    -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

trade deal pending
                      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Working...
                      X