FS/TRADEWarmoth/Fender USA 60's Strat style guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/TRADEWarmoth/Fender USA 60's Strat style guitar

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This is my Magnum Opus Assembly tribute to a 1960's L- Series Stratocaster.
    USA ultra light selected 3 piece Alder 3.9 pound Nitrocellulose Fender USA Highway 1 body. I weighed this against a actual vintage 60's Strat and they both weighed in very close to each other at just over 8 pounds. I have painstakingly hand buffied this guitar to a 'closet classic' luster. No thats not a typo..its "buffied" cause the once dull flat matt Highway 1 dumbass looking- totally inaccurate to actual vintage appearance- finish has been hand buffed to where it is now a slayer and looks at least kind of-sort of like a NOS "Closet Classic" style 60's Strat finish!!
    ( get it?..Buffied..Slayer.. ?)
    Best part of this Strat is the Warmoth Highly Birdseye figured radiused Vintage-modern slim profile neck ( truss rod at heel). Satin finished professionally by Warmoth. Plays like buttah. Low Action.
    Fretboard is 100% Brazilian Rosewood and very thick slab style. Neck is straight and true, with 100% functional truss rod. Neck is tight to the body. Strings are centered properly. There is zero instability. All hardware is tight and the guitar stays in tune perfectly. Frets are Medium Jumbos with virtually no wear. Reliced Saddles, Jackplayte, neckplate.
    Mint green pickgaurd and 300.00 retail handwound Torres 'Bluezkaster' Pickgaurd and pickups with 7 way switching w/ active Mid cut/boost circuit..
    Genuine Fender Steel Tremolo ( don't buy that "Callaham" BS, its a scam..the Fender Steel trem is of the highest quality). Stainless steel tremolo arm. Kluson vintage style tuners.
    In excellent condition with only a couple of honest dings from being played in my small apartment.
    This is approaching a Custom Shop quality guitar for a lot less than what you'd expect to fork out for a F#$der
    Plays like Butter, sounds great ( well, perhaps compared to a real 60's Strat). That said, it sounds 10 times better than any Fen#$r you can buy off the shelf at Guitar Center this side of a 4000.00 Custom Shop F#$der.
    Seeing what someone might want to trade. I'm open to offers of other guitars / Amps.

Otherwise, It's 750.00 packed professionally & P.P'd / shipped in a HSC .

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Last edited by MetalManiac; 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra
Working...
X