No announcement yet.

FS: B.K. Butler Tube Driver for $150!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: B.K. Butler Tube Driver for $150!!!

I am selling this pedal partly because I need the money and just haven't been able to is it much lately...as you can see in the pics...it's an older pedal (idk exact year model) so it's got some dings and scratches but works perfectly! I will be selling a power supply with it (not original)...

To see pics...please pm me and I will email them to you

Please hurry!!! buy buy buy!

(sorry but for some reason I cannot get my pics to upload but I can email them to anyone who is interested)

Re: FS: B.K. Butler Tube Driver for $150!!!

Pm'ed sir!

Comment

Still for sale if anyone is interested!

Comment

Which model is this?
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I inquired bout it. Was sent a pic, and ts the 3 knob Tube Works version that was repackeaged by Genz Benz.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookTele View Post
            I inquired bout it. Was sent a pic, and ts the 3 knob Tube Works version that was repackeaged by Genz Benz.
            Thanks man!
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
            X