FT/FS: SD Strat sized humbuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT/FS: SD Strat sized humbuckers

I have some p/ups I'd like to part with as I do not use them (they need a good, loving home). First up, we have an "Everything Axe" set, in white. They are in great condition and have plenty of lead left. Next up, we have here a Hot Rails (b). Good condition, plenty of lead. It's the older style before they put the new-fangled cover on it. It is also white. Truly, I would rather trade than sell, and will consider all options.

Things I'm looking for: Quarter Pound for Tele (bridge)
    Tele humbuckers for bridge (SC sized. Open to all brands) Delay pedals (either analog or digital) Pedal tuner (i.e. Boss TU-2, TU-3, etc.)

Like I said, I'll consider all offers. I'll post pics of said items as soon as I can. Let's do biz-nass!
    Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
    Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Re: FT/FS: SD Strat sized humbuckers

As for the prices (now that I am at home and can actually type like a normal human being and not some hunched over myopic trying to read a map), here's a quick breakdown:

Little 59(n): $55.00
    Duckbucker(b): $50.00
    JB Jr.(b): $55.00

Full set: $120.00

Hot Rail: $40.00

All items shipped to the CONUS (continental United States, for the acronym intolerant).

PM me with interest, or interesting tales of interest compounded quarterly through various investments. But, I digress...
    Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"

Comment

Bump

Comment

I must say that I don't need any of those but the salubrious verbiage in your posts made my day.

Comment

I'm glad I could facilitate your enjoyable experience of viewing my wares and expressing your approval!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
            X