banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:Fender Squier Semihollow Telecaster..Carvin Bolt...priced right!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Fender Squier Semihollow Telecaster..Carvin Bolt...priced right!!

Fender Squier Telecaster....Setneck,24.75 scale neck with rosewood...guitar plays like a dream,was very suprised at how easy it plays to be considered a lower level guitar...I put a Duncan Custom 5 sh14 in the bridge and it has a duncan design in the neck.....sounds really good,just not what I am after...has a small paint anomally on the body,you can see it if you enlarge the pic,probably done at the factory,just looks like the paint wasnt quite thick enough in that area........I havent seen too many of these in semihollow around..these are very similar to the FMT's that Fender makes......cant stress enough how good the build quality and playability are on this...i was totally suprised....I have a gigbag and box to ship it in and it will be insured,packaged well.....wanting $250 plus shipping for it.....Great price for a great guitar....More SPecs I found:

Semi-Hollow Body Design
    Alder Body with 'F' Hole
    Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
    3-way pickup selector
    Two Volume and Two Tone Knobs
    Chrome Hardware
    22 Medium Jumbo Frets
    Die-Cast Tuners
    Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
    White Binding On Top of Body
    White Dot Inlays
    Matching Headstock

Next up...Translucent Purple Carvin Bolt....has a purple pearloid pickguard in it...m22sd in the bridge....c22t in the neck.....25.5 scale with ebony fretboard,alder body.....plays and sounds amazing....will smoke any usa strat out there....comfortable neck...somewhere between a traditional strat and a shredder.......has a few nicks,scratches...tried to highlight them with the photos,but it isnt terrible....wouldnt try to sell it if I didnt have 2 of these.....also have a box and gigbag to ship.......$350 plus shipping....

Last edited by ALowerDeep; 11-26-2011, 05:00 AM.

Re: FS:Fender Squier Semihollow Telecaster..Carvin Bolt...priced right!!

bump

Comment

Re: FS:Fender Squier Semihollow Telecaster..Carvin Bolt...priced right!!

I just saw those on Craigslist. I doubt that Tele lasts very long. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Working...
      X