Lovepedal Eternity Burst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovepedal Eternity Burst

Just a great OD that can be used as a clean boost as well as a treble booster. This is the "coupon" version. No scuffs, scratches, chips, dings, dents, etc. Only used a few times in my smoke-free home. GREAT overdrive and I really don't want to get rid of it but...you guys know how it goes.

Comes with original box and instructions. $110 shipped (lower 48) Will ship elsewhere but, that'll be at your expense.
    Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 11-24-2011, 08:59 PM.
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Re: Lovepedal Eternity Burst

-Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
      Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 11-26-2011, 01:53 PM.
      -Mike-

Comment

I bought two of these. The first I traded and immediately regretted. The second one is a box I will always keep. It does exactly what I want it to so well.
        I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Working...
        X