FS: Zinky Blue Velvet w/Black Tolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Zinky Blue Velvet w/Black Tolex

Used Zinky Blue Velvet 25watt combo with new Reverb Pan, new EL84 tubes and new tuki cover; these items were purchased directly from Bruce Zinky in Arizona! I do not have the original 2 button footswitch or the upper rear panel. Sounds great with no issues!

$600 shipped via Paypal within the lower 48 US States

Photos:

Last edited by gmcelroy; 03-22-2012, 03:45 PM. Reason: lower price

Re: FS: Zinky Blue Velvet w/Black Tolex

Trade straight up for a fender Prosonic combo??
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Sorry, no trades...need the cash.

Comment

I have a Zinky just like that one myself and if I had the $$ I would snag it then call Bruce and have him send me a head-box!
        You guys unless you play one of these have no idea how good these amps really are! Stomps the manure out of anything else in the low wattage combo arena at any price .
        Bump for a KILLER deal on one of these amps!!
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
          I have a Zinky just like that one myself and if I had the $$ I would snag it then call Bruce and have him send me a head-box!
          You guys unless you play one of these have no idea how good these amps really are! Stomps the manure out of anything else in the low wattage combo arena at any price .
          Bump for a KILLER deal on one of these amps!!
          Ive heard that guy who builds them is a real schmuck..but that he does build to Mil-Spec.I'd put my production Carlsbro 4xel34 combo amp up agaisnt it. Even though it is ( was) a standard production amp, the thing just has very rich tone.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
            Ive heard that guy who builds them is a real schmuck..but that he does build to Mil-Spec.I'd put my production Carlsbro 4xel34 combo amp up agaisnt it. Even though it is ( was) a standard production amp, the thing just has very rich tone.
            I've talked with Bruce a couple of times and he was cool with me, very helpful in answering my questions; the man practically talked my ear off! I ordered the cover and new power tubes form Bruce and also asked him about his lifetime transferrable warranty which he verified is correct and that with his build quality he rarely has to do a warranty repair.

Comment

Originally posted by gmcelroy View Post
              I've talked with Bruce a couple of times and he was cool with me, very helpful in answering my questions; the man practically talked my ear off! I ordered the cover and new power tubes form Bruce and also asked him about his lifetime transferrable warranty which he verified is correct and that with his build quality he rarely has to do a warranty repair.
              Same here Bruce and I have talked a number of times. I once owned a 120watt Prosonic Bruce handbuilt and gave to Brad Whitford. I called Zinky to verify what it was and Bruce answered nearly talked my ear off about the amp LOL. I have found Bruce to be one of the coolest guys I have ever worked with in the business. The amps are simply fantastic and pure tone machines!
              Mine is an 08 25 watt Velvet also in the Black Tolex.
              Guitars

Comment

After Christmas bump!

Comment

Man I can not believe that this amp still has not sold!! The offer of a straight up trade on my Prosonic stands if you can't move it. The Prosonic will bring more than what you are asking for the Velvet and is on ebay.
                  Guitars

Comment

After the first of the year I kinda put this on the back burner however the amp is still for sale with a price drop to $600 shipped!

Comment

Originally posted by gmcelroy View Post
                      After the first of the year I kinda put this on the back burner however the amp is still for sale with a price drop to $600 shipped!

did you sell this? I am interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X