Can rehouse cool cat pedals or make feedback looper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can rehouse cool cat pedals or make feedback looper

dont know if anyone wants these, but if anyone is interested i can do it, you can research the items necessary to find cheaper prices on parts, but if you dont really care about the money ill just get everything from pedalpartsplus, i was thinking $13 for the feedback looper for labor and $20 for the cool cat rehouse PLUS the cost of parts
    EDIT: Can also make true bypass loops, mutes, boxes with true bypass loopers, feedback loopers, and a mute. Or any combination. Can make A/B boxes as well.
    Labor Prices for each:
    Feedback Looper:13
    True Bypass Looper: 15
    Mute:13
    A/B Box: 20
    Cool Cat Rehouse: 20
    Combination of 2: 25
    Combination of 3: 30
    Last edited by o.p-i.v; 12-11-2011, 08:30 AM.
    i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Re: Can rehouse cool cat pedals or make feedback looper

BUMP
    i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

Comment

Seriously $15 for a true bypass looper? I can't even get the parts to build one for $15. How are you doing this?
        Band: www.colouredanimal.com
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
        Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

$15 not including price of parts, some other options change cost depending

Comment

Working...
          X