Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan JB and DiMarzio Bluesbucker for sale

Two pickups for sale:
    • Duncan JB (TB-4), double-black bobbins, very good condition (minor surface scratches on the bobbins), works perfectly. Asking $60 shipped and PayPaled to anywhere in Canada and the CONUS.
    • DiMarzio Bluesbucker, regular spacing, nickel cover, excellent condition. Installed and played it for an hour. Decided it wasn't for me. Asking $65 shipped and PayPaled anywhere in Canada and the CONUS.
    Last edited by Dr. Lo; 12-29-2011, 12:26 PM.
    Guitars: Red Special, Partscasters, Gibson Les Paul Standard and '61 Ri SG
    Amps: Tiny Terror, AC15HW1, and VHT Special 6
    Effects Chain: Q-Tron->Spark Booster->TU-2->TS808->Distortron->Dimension C->Spring Chicken->Flint->Flashback X4

Re: Duncan JB and DiMarzio Bluesbucker for sale

Hi, Dr lo, my friend wanted to buy one of these models. I'll tell him, so could he write you here?
    Wma to MP3

Comment

Originally posted by Daly87 View Post
      Hi, Dr lo, my friend wanted to buy one of these models. I'll tell him, so could he write you here?
      Sure!
      Effects Chain: Q-Tron->Spark Booster->TU-2->TS808->Distortron->Dimension C->Spring Chicken->Flint->Flashback X4

Comment

bump

Comment

Re-bump

Comment

Bumpity

Comment

Working...
            X