Looking for Cabinet Hardware / Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Cabinet Hardware / Speaker

Alright! Finally a little time to spend on the cab build I've been meaning to do for about a year... I have some cool old oak driftwood that was dying to be a 2x12. The box is In its final stages but as of now I'm hardware-less. I'd love to send a couple bucks to you guys for some of your old hardware way for some of the old hardware you're no longer using.

I know I'll be needing corners, handles, a jack for the back in any style, and possibly casters,

I can also use either an 8 ohm speaker to match an old one I have, or if you have a pair to sell i could go that route in any impedance.

I'll be posting pics of the build as well

Thanks!

Re: Looking for Cabinet Hardware / Speaker

I've got an as-new 8ohm Weber 12 signature series. It's posted here somewhere. Looking for $35 shipped and I can toss in a 1/4" jack

Comment

I think I have a black handle kickin around from my old fender practice amp. Don't really use it anymore, so I could probably send it over. Although it'll have to wait until I get back to Canada on the 10th of Jan.

Also got a spare mono jack I can include

PM me your address if you're interested.

Comment

Convoy- that'd be awesome- Thanks!!
        Pm's coming to both of you guys!

Comment

not a prob, it's a pretty heavy duty handle, and my practice amp weighs a lot, so I think it should be perfect for a 2x12.

Comment

Working...
          X