LOTS of pedals and stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS of pedals and stuff!

Selling off the pedals on spare board I had.

No trades at this time. All prices shipped/Paypal'ed CONUS.

Les Lius clone - Mint, spot on clone, sounds awesome. Go! & Mo! labels are removable.
    $80 SOLD

MXR/CAE MC-404 boost/line driver. Mint, as new.
    $75

Zakk Wylde wah - Mint, as new, comes with custom made aluminum backer plate for mounting on pedalboard (early version of my FX Dex product). This is the best wah made, IMHO, and won't break the bank.
    $80

MXR Micro Chorus - Mint, as new, simple and awesome sounding chorus.
    $60

Z Vex Box of Rock - Few very small chips, hand-painted prototype model, has built-in Super Hard On boost on left side. Devastatingly awesome Marshall sounds. Comes with custom made aluminum backer plate for mounting on pedalboard (early version of my FX Dex product). I didn't want to compromise the original finish on the rear cover with Velcro.
    $275

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy - Mint, as new, the awesomeness of the Memory Man in a smaller package and with tap tempo. Amazing analog delay sounds.
    $160

Jensen 15-150 15" 4 ohm speaker - Used it with a '67 Bassman for a very short time. Sounds great, mint, and practically brand new.
    $150

www.richwronski.com

Re: LOTS of pedals and stuff!

man those are some nice pedals... i hate how i tempt myself by looking at this stuff =/

Comment

Working...
    X