No announcement yet.

fs: hao the fuzz, #6 of only 100 made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: hao the fuzz, #6 of only 100 made!

i think this is the greatest fuzz ever made. i have two and am looking to unload one. it's is a fuzz, fuzzy boost, insane fuzzy od at most extreme settings. can be smooth or apocalyptic--ej to radiohead kind of noise. this is a part of a limited run of 100. mint. $90

Re: fs: hao the fuzz, #6 of only 100 made!

Tell me about this thing...

Is this an op amp or transistor fuzz...silicon or germanium...is it patterned off of a classic fuzz or is it a new design???
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
      Tell me about this thing...

Is this an op amp or transistor fuzz...silicon or germanium...is it patterned off of a classic fuzz or is it a new design???
      i think it's a new design given that some of the board inside is gooped. i honestly don't know much about circuits, but tone-wise this thing sounds like silicon and germanium depending on where you set the fuzz and level. it also plays very well w/ other drive pedals, which is one of the things i like most about it. it's like being able to create your own fuzz pedal out of the roar and another drive or boost.

it's probably the most tweakable two knob pedal i've ever encountered. i can post a pic of the inside if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by fritferret View Post
        i think it's a new design given that some of the board inside is gooped. i honestly don't know much about circuits, but tone-wise this thing sounds like silicon and germanium depending on where you set the fuzz and level. it also plays very well w/ other drive pedals, which is one of the things i like most about it. it's like being able to create your own fuzz pedal out of the roar and another drive or boost.

it's probably the most tweakable two knob pedal i've ever encountered. i can post a pic of the inside if you want.
        If it's gooped then there is little point...
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
          If it's gooped then there is little point...
          i'll post it anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X