WTTF: Seymour Dunan JB w/A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF: Seymour Dunan JB w/A2

Looking for an JB preferably with an A2 mag swapped for the A5.

Bonus points for either zebra, reverse zebra or double cream.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Last edited by ericmeyer4; 01-15-2012, 03:32 PM.

Re: WTTF: Seymour Dunan JB w/A2

Whatcha got to trade?
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

I have an Invader bridge in black sitting in my parts box. Choice of either chrome screws or the original black screw pole pieces.

I also have a Distortion (n) and a Dimarzio Satriani (b) I picked up in a deal. Should be here in a couple of days.
      Last edited by ericmeyer4; 01-15-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericmeyer4 View Post
        I have an Invader bridge in black sitting in my parts box. Choice of either chrome or the original black hex pole pieces.

I also have a Distortion (n) and a Dimarzio Satriani (b) I picked up in a deal. Should be here in a couple of days.
        Hex poles (like a Super D) or the big Invader-style allen caps?
        -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

The allen caps.

Comment

I'll gladly trade you my JB2 for your Invader with chrome allen caps. It's all black.
            -Mike-

Comment

Working...
            X