Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Effects Pedals Vintage and New

1) early-70's Thomas Organ Wah pedal with brown Stack O Dimes Inductor
    all original, pot is quiet, sounds killer............................................ .................................................. ..............$165.00

2) Danelectro Drive pedal first issue no longer made, clone of the OCD but sounds even better, new in box......$55.00

3) Boss 80's Japan OD-2 Turbo Overdrive......................................... .................................................. ..................$75.00

4) Boss 80's Japan OC-2 Octave Pedal............................................. .................................................. ...................$125.00

5) Vox early-90's V847 Circuit only, you need a pot and a shell or build it into a hammond box........................$25.00

no trades unless you have some dimarzio 36th anniversary p-ups...

prices are shipped to the lower 48 US by paypal personal, have lots of references and 600+ pos FB on ebay

Last edited by ammscray; 01-28-2012, 08:42 PM.

Re: FS: Effects Pedals Vintage and New

sorry, pretty overpriced and people aren't going to trust someone in the trading post with a zero post count. spend some time on the forums and let people get to know you

Comment

Originally posted by bigmack209 View Post
      sorry, pretty overpriced and people aren't going to trust someone in the trading post with a zero post count. spend some time on the forums and let people get to know you

the prices aren't high according to ebay and other forums...I'm pretty aware of the market...and I don't have time to post alot on forums but I'm known on TGP and have tons of refs that can appear when I need them......thanks for the post man, but don't sweat it, either folks'll buy 'em or I'll keep 'em

Comment

First of all,.... WELCOME to the SD Forum.

As you said, folks will take them or leave them. However in most forums, and this one in particular, the prices tend to be lower than what you would see on EBay or other auction sites. A lot of us tend to help each other out.... see the Good Karma Thread https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=226955

For this forum, your prices are a little high, and asking for all payments to be "personal paypal " tends to put people at alert since they now have little if any protection.

Anyway, good luck on the sales and bigmac209 and I both would like you to spend some time on our forum, maybe learn or we will learn. Makes the community stronger. JMVHO.

Comment

Originally posted by briggleman View Post
          First of all,.... WELCOME to the SD Forum.

As you said, folks will take them or leave them. However in most forums, and this one in particular, the prices tend to be lower than what you would see on EBay or other auction sites. A lot of us tend to help each other out.... see the Good Karma Thread https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=226955

For this forum, your prices are a little high, and asking for all payments to be "personal paypal " tends to put people at alert since they now have little if any protection.

Anyway, good luck on the sales and bigmac209 and I both would like you to spend some time on our forum, maybe learn or we will learn. Makes the community stronger. JMVHO.

thanks...but actually I joined this forum 3 years ago, and have done biz with folks here already...I just don't post, or have time for forum chat really

also, I don't see anything wrong with PP personal if folks have refs that I can trust, and outstanding ebay feedback...thats trust right there and I've had good luck with it, as others have, but I get your points...peace

Comment

BUMP

prices lowered!

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
              X