FS: Vertical 212 cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Vertical 212 cab

Soundtech 212 cabinet, loaded with a pair of Yamaha speakers out of a JC120 most likely. Cabinet has a removable panel for detuning it, or allowing access to wiring if you want to change it from 16 ohm to 4 ohm. It's currently set up as a 16 ohm cabinet. If you need 4 ohms, let me know and I'll wire it that way if you don't want to do that. Looking for $150 shipped, or meet if you're nearby.

Last edited by trevorus; 05-07-2012, 12:07 PM.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: FS: Vertical 212 cab

Bump
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

is it sitting on a dolly? or is it mounted to some kind of rolling platform?

what does it weigh?
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

It's sitting on a dolly, and it's probably less than 35 pounds or so. I'll have to get a accurate weight sometime this week.

Comment

Bumps!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price dropped to include shipping.

Comment

Still here for sale

Comment

Working...
                X