Slash set FS/FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slash set FS/FT

I've got a set of Duncan Slash humbuckers (Zebra/Reverse Zebra) up for grabs. Tried 'em. Didn't dig 'em. MINT CONDITION.

Let me know what you've got to trade and/or shoot me an offer. I'll consider ANY colors.

Thanks!

- Johnny
    Last edited by JohnnyGuitarCA; 04-27-2012, 11:36 AM.

Do not be wise in words - be wise in deeds.

Re: Slash set FS/FT

Any idea what you're looking for? I've wanted to try these pickups for a while now.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      Any idea what you're looking for? I've wanted to try these pickups for a while now.
      I'm always trying out different humbuckers, so if ya have any, lemme know whatcha got, OK? I'm also interested in noise cancelling Strat style pickups. Will consider pickups that are in "rough" shape as far as looks go.

I'd LOVE to score some Ibanez Super 80's. (Flying Fingers cover) I'd prefer Chrome, but Gold is fine, too.

FRED, D-Sonic, Evo 2, Air Norton, Air Zone, Bluesbucker, Full Shred (Neck or bridge), 59/Custom Hybrid, '78, Jazz (Neck), Screamin' Demon, Custom, Custom Custom, JB with A2 magnet, etc. I'm open to considering anything, really.

Since this is a new set, I'd like to trade for three "stock" pickups but if you have some custom shop stuff, we can discuss a 2 for 2 swap. I will also consider trading the set for ONE Super 80 if it's in VERY clean shape.
      Last edited by JohnnyGuitarCA; 04-27-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I've got some brand new classic stack plus' middle and neck.
        "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

I've got a Burstbucker V bridge pickup. (These were renamed BB Pros at some point.) It has a nickel cover and braided ground lead, and some wear from use in my LP, but not a lot.

I also have a wax-potted Burstbucker 3 with a chrome cover. It's like brand spanking new, with four wires. I've never used it.
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Yogi Berra was correct.
          Originally posted by JOLLY
          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I've got a brand new Pearly Gates and a MINT Jazz neck, both black. I've also got a Dimarzio PAF 36th and Virtual Solo. I bought a Gibson Burstbucker 3 and 57 Classic neck set new from Guitar Center and they're perfectly mint with the cases. Let me know if you have any interest.

Comment

The pickups are on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyGuitarCA View Post
                The pickups are on hold.
                I have a Jazz N & JB in black........if they come off hold.
                Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
                "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

The pickups are sold. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
                  X