Spring clean sale Guitar, Amp effects and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring clean sale Guitar, Amp effects and other stuff

First off a Squire fat Strat Candy red 70's headstock 2 post trem in NICE shape with gig bag and a Roland Cube 30. $175 EACH or take um both as a package for $325 Pay Pal AND shipped in the lower 48.

Alessis Midi Verb 4 $150 shipped in a 2 space Carvin Rack
    Berringer Ultrafex exciter enhancer $100
    Boss CS-3 in the box and super clean $60
    Ibanez CF-7 Chorus Flanger $30
    Digitec Control One ( this is NOT a midi Controller!!) for an old Digitec processor PM me and let's talk.

All prices are Shipped and Pay Pal in the lower 48.
    Last edited by Ascension; 05-03-2012, 06:28 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Re: Spring clean sale Guitar, Amp effects and other stuff

Heh... I have that exact same guitar, but I swapped out the pickups for GFS '60 Overwound Greys... plays great.
    "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Re: Spring clean sale Guitar, Amp effects and other stuff

yep this one is a nice player. I bought it for the body to use with a Graphite neck I have. After I picked up my PRS Custom 24 I like the split tones so well I decided to go another direction with that project.
      I spent some time to set it up as it was and then decided to let it go.
      Plays REALLY nice and the single coils in particular are nice in this thing. Stays in tune pretty well with the bar also.
      It's a real looker and plays like butter!
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
      X