Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Schecter BlackJack ATX C-1 FR Electric Guitar / JBjr / 59n / SH-14

Just seeing the interest for this.

Recently got a Schecter BlackJack ATX C-1 FR in aged white a couple months ago, played less than 10 hours and flawless.

I finally got a decent paying job so I wanted to get myself a nicer guitar, but I don't have the time to enjoy it, and I'm not as into active pickups as I thought I'd be. I'm not desperate to let it go either though.

$725 shipped OBO

JB jr. Pretty short leads

$30 shipped

Seymour Duncan 59n

$50 shipped

Custom 5 SH-14

$50 shipped

I'm not against trades either if you got something interesting.
    Last edited by Multi; 05-14-2012, 05:10 PM. Reason: images

Re: FS: Schecter BlackJack ATX C-1 FR Electric Guitar / JBjr / 59n / SH-14

bump

Comment

TTT

Comment

bump

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

JB Jr. still available?
            Originally posted by Jay 77
            Other than hearing incredibly shaky, sucky playing it sounds like #2 is the Gibson and #1 sounds like it's a steaming #2.

Comment

^As in the Schecter Blackjack?^

Comment

JB Jr. is still available.

Schecter Blackjack is still available, in pretty much exactly the same condition (the string broke at the tuner/nut last year and I never replaced it since I never play it). Plastic is even still on the pickups.

Comment

What do you think the lowest you could go for it? I have to sell my Schecter S-1 Custom, so if that deal works with this other member, then I'll back to you. I do love the C-1 Fr Model.

Comment

You're gonna have to throw me an offer. I've pretty much played it like, a total of 1 hour in the past 12 months because I got a couple other guitars after it that I love a bunch more, but obviously I'm not desperate to sell it either.

If you need a place to start, then I'll say $650 shipped for now then.

Comment

Well, no word back from my buyer, so I'll hold off for a minute... Unless you want to trade?

Comment

Don't want anymore guitars.

Comment

Working...
                        X