FS: PRS, HAMER, Heritage, Fender, Wechter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: PRS, HAMER, Heritage, Fender, Wechter

2009 PRS McCarty Soapbar....solid Korina, WF neck, birds, OHSC and case candy. only 6.25 lbs. One ding on the tip of the headstock. Pics here... http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/PRS/

$1680 + shipping and PP fees

2012 Heritage H 157. Bought it brand new. It is mint except for by the neck volume knob...i was changing the pots to 500k CTSs and when i pushed the neck vol. pot in, it was a tight fit and i cracked the maple right next to the hole. The knob covers 75% of it and is barely noticable. (see pics) It has a Duncan JB in the bridge and a Duncan 59er in the neck. It has Vintage Bullseye grover tuners, Vintage Gibson TP-6 Tailpiece, a beautiful cherry sunburst flametop, one piece back, MOP block inlays on an ebony board, multi ply binding on the front and back of the body, MOP headstock inlays. NO fretwear. OHSC. Pics here... http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/H%20157/

$1300 + shipping and PP

Wechter USA, Paw Paw, MI PATHMAKER. #708 1-off. I custom ordered this guitar direct from the factory in 1998. Solid Spruce top. Solid FLAMED maple rim and back. Fishman preamp, ebony board, Abalone inlayed in the binding and headstock, curly maple binding, custom blueburst finish. OHSC and build sheet. EX+ condition! Pics here... http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52...BAY/?start=all

$1100 + shipping and PP

1986 HAMER Firebird. VERY RARE Hamer!!!! This baby has seen some action! Original Floyd Rose, Ebony board, Boomerang inlays, Fralin HO in the bridge, SD Antiquity in the neck, lots of dents, lots of checking.....no breaks or repairs...no case, comes with a gig bag. Pics here.... http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52...ER%20Firebird/

$650 + shipping and PP

Fender Hotrod DeVille 4x10. EX+ condition, with original footswitch. Pics here... http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52...BAY/?start=all

$475 + shipping and PP

[email protected] for questions or 269-207-7328

I have tons of references upon request.

Thanks for looking!
    I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: FS: PRS, HAMER, Heritage, Fender, Wechter

Oh god... That Hamer Firebird...

The PAIN.

Comment

Dang...id be all over that firebird if I hadnt bought a new strat....gahhhhh
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Dont y'all worry one second about that 'Bird. I think it has a new home.
        Aint no pro but I know what I like....
        Guitar to sound output:
        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
          I had a feeling.

Comment

Only if a "dibs" holder refuses it.
            Guitar to sound output:
            Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

BTW Brent, nice .gif in your sig. Just sayin...

Comment

Only if a "dibs" holder refuses it.
                its all you man

Comment

Nice one! Post up some more pics with your new cam when ya get her.

Comment

I would give my first born for that firebird...if I had a first born.
                    88-89 Fender HM Strat(Dimarzio pickups)
                    Fender Blacktop Jaguar(JB/Jazz)
                    Guitar>TU-2>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>Joyo Octave Fuzz>SD-1>Small Stone Phaser>Amp(Effects loop>DD-7>DD-20>Holy Grail)
                    Vox NightTrain 50.
                    My Band

Comment

I'm a pray to the Great Godz of Hamer Love for the safe passage of RedBird II as it wings this way soon. I think Brent got a lil weak but he followed through well on all accounts so far....

Life IS Good!
                      Guitar to sound output:

Comment

HAMER SOLD....H 157 no longer availabe

Comment

Really cool Hamer, didn't think that would last long.

Comment

make me an offer

Comment

PRS PRICE DROP $1580

Comment

Working...
                              X