LP Custom FS/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Custom FS/T

For Sale or Trade: 2000 Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus - Awesome flamed maple top in wine red with a mahogany back and neck. I have upgraded this guitar with a set of Grover Rotomatic tuners in black, Tone Pro's locking bridge and tailpiece, vintage chrome dome witch hat knobs, CTS pots, bumblebee caps, Switchcraft switch and Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Alnico Pro II's in zebra that were hand made and signed by Seymour.

For those originality nuts, I also have the original hardshell case and ALL the original parts from the guitar, gold tuners, bridge, tailpiece, Gibson pickups, caps, pots, pickgaurd, knobs, switch cap, etc. (an extra $500 worth of stuff)

You'll be hard pressed to find another Custom that is this nice or plays and sounds as great as this one. It's from my personal collection and I've been through quite a few to get "the good ones".

It's in app. 90% condition with a little player worming on the back.

I am looking for serious cash offers or a trade on a Martin D-42 acoustic.

You can hit up some pics here or by doing a search on the forum.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Re: LP Custom FS/T

Yeah your lucky I don't have a Martin. Damn I'd love a Gibson!

Comment

I'll give you $1200 and you can even keep that ugly ass black hardware.

Comment

LOL, I thought you were joking.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Man I so wish I had the money or a Martin to get this from you!
            Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

I would consider other high end Martins as trade as well. I would also consider a Gibson F5-L mandolin and could throw in a grand or two cash to boot depending on what condition it's in.

I would also consider trading off a 99 Honeyburst Classic LP and an 04 Limited Edition in Pacific Reef if the Custom doesn't crank your tractor. Also have a Mission 5e3 handbuilt by Bruce Collins that needs to find a home.

Comment

Working...
              X