WTB: SD El Diablo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: SD El Diablo

Just like the title says. Hit me up if you got one!
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Re: WTB: SD El Diablo

BUMP
    -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

PM sent, i have one i will sell with ring

Comment

Someone's having second thoughts which means - I STILL NEED ONE!
        Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 06-05-2012, 08:40 PM.
        -Mike-

Comment

-Mike-

Comment

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
            Someone's having second thoughts which means - I STILL NEED ONE!
            yep that would be me,these are a bit harder to get so i am keeping mine

Comment

Working...
            X