FS: Fulltone Fulldrive 2, DiMarzio Steve's Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fulltone Fulldrive 2, DiMarzio Steve's Special

Hey folks, these two things are on the block today as I'd like a bit of extra cash. I'm in Canada, and prices include domestic shipping. I have no problem shipping wherever else so long as the buyer helps cover the cost. CDN or USD are both grand for me. If you have any questions or would like more pics, feel free to ask!

1. DiMarzio Steve's Special - $60 shipped

I'm selling this because it's been out of my Schecter since January. I really like it but thought it was time for something different. There's just over 9" of lead left.

2. Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET - $110 shipped

Pics - Photobucket

I've played around with this pedal for maybe a year and a half and I like what it does with my Mark IV as a boost or OD, but there's something about the drive I can't quite get on board with; it has a great purr to it but I already get similar sounds using just the amp. I've seen a lot of people on this forum say that you tend to either really like or dislike Fulltone overdrive sounds... I wouldn't say I dislike it though.

I walked into Long and McQuade today looking for a FatBoost and instead walked out with the Visual Sound Route 66, so the Fulldrive is on its way out. As I take good care of everything I own, it's in great condition, and works perfectly. There are two nicks in the front corners that should be visible in one of the pictures. Comes with original box and manual, and velcro on the bottom (serial # is visible) as it's been on my board since I got it.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Metalman_666; 06-11-2012, 08:42 AM.
    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Re: FS: Fulltone Fulldrive 2, DiMarzio Steve's Special

Bump for small price drop
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4

Comment

before anyone asks you about it. this Dimarzio SS is not F-spaced according to the pic of the back plate.

Comment

Album-link-fixed-bump

Thanks for the heads up!
        • G&L Tribute Comanche

Comment

Working...
        X