Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 cool pedals

Copilot FX polypus - 105
    script phase 90 clone - http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCRIPT-PHASE...7#ht_817wt_893
    $79
    Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz - SOLD

Prices do not include shipping
    Last edited by o.p-i.v; 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM.
    i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Re: 3 cool pedals

i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

Differences between this and the Disaster fuzz that are currently out?
      -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
      I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Originally posted by SrDeMaFp View Post
        Differences between this and the Disaster fuzz that are currently out?
        This disaster fuzz has a toggle to switch between standard mode and oscillating mode
        The one out now only has oscillating mode.

Comment

Originally posted by o.p-i.v View Post
          This disaster fuzz has a toggle to switch between standard mode and oscillating mode
          The one out now only has oscillating mode.
          Ahhh...gotcha. Willing to do $80 shipped?
          -Mike-

I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

yup

Comment

-Mike-

Comment

Working...
              X