FS Antiquity II surfer RW/RP and Custom Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Antiquity II surfer RW/RP and Custom Bridge

I'm selling these two. Mini humbucker neck and seth lover bridge get way more mileage, and I'm just looking to simplify things a bit.

35 dollars each, shipped. They sound great as a surfer should, never let me down, it's just time to simplify my guitar. I will be setting up a PayPal under my name this week (ive been using my brother's account out of laziness), as soon as my bank info gets registered in I will be ready to accept payment and ship these pickups to a lucky buyer.

35 each, 65 for both. Obviously, new they would run you 150 for both. I thought about selling it to a friend but he's on the fence about it, and I know you guys know ur stuff! PM if you're interested, first come first serve.
    2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Re: FS Antiquity II surfer RW/RP and Custom Bridge

Would you ship to Nigeria?
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

PM sent

Comment

SOLD! This forum rocks!
        2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Comment

Originally posted by Quencho092 View Post
          SOLD! This forum rocks!
          Gracias Quencho. I grew up in Miami. I was there again in 2002. There is languid magic in the air there Ive never seen any other place in my life, and Ive been all over.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
          X