banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OR, who wants to make an Invader hybrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OR, who wants to make an Invader hybrid?

How bouts a DDJ?

Comment

I gots me a DDJ, plus, I'd kinda hate to mess up a MJ pickup. The Invader and DD winds are pretty similar too, probably wouldn't net much of a departure from stock.

I might be willing to trade both Invader coils for one of the requested types I listed above.

Artie, what's the word homie?

Comment

Come on hybrid builders, I've still got these, and I still need a regular spaced Gibbo/Duncan screw coil.

2 for 1 deal, my two vader coils for your one coil, whatcha got?

Comment

I think the only pup I have right now that would work for that is the Gibbo hybrid you swapped me.....

My friend decided to pull his Dimebucker from his Jackson and he is dissecting it.....wonder how a coil from that would work????

Comment

Your buddy better be careful pulling apart that DB, those are epoxy filled. Both of those are bridge spaced too, won't work for me. Surely someone has something.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
              Your buddy better be careful pulling apart that DB, those are epoxy filled. Both of those are bridge spaced too, won't work for me. Surely someone has something.
              Yeah, he was so in love with the El Diablo in his other Jackson that he bought another and pulled the Dimebucker....was surprised when he told me he was going to perform surgery on it...he's only done one mag swap before.....

Comment

Working...
              X