banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black OFR MIG, Gotoh Tuners, TonePros bridge/tailpiece, FRU brass block, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black OFR MIG, Gotoh Tuners, TonePros bridge/tailpiece, FRU brass block, etc.

The following parts were bought to replace the "Black Nickel" hardware with real deal, black hardware on a couple ESP MIJ guitars. All parts, except for both sets of tuners, were bought brand new and only have a few hours use.

Purchases over $50 include shipping to a Paypal confirmed address in the lower 48 U.S.

For shipping on purchases under $50, PM your city, state, and zip code and I'll get back with you.

Last edited by Chad; 06-16-2012, 03:44 PM.

Re: Black OFR MIG, Gotoh Tuners, TonePros bridge/tailpiece, FRU brass block, etc.

Hey Chad,

I can use the big block and a black switch for my promod build.

I'll take another black switch and a knob to push it over $50 for free shipping. I'm in Cinci so it won't cost you much.

Comment

Re: Black OFR MIG, Gotoh Tuners, TonePros bridge/tailpiece, FRU brass block, etc.

Thanks DonP. Brass block, both switches, and one knob sold.

Comment

would that block be an aftermarket brass block from "Floyd Upgrades" or a genuine big brass block block upgrade from the real Floyd Rose?

Comment

^It came from Adam at www.floydupgrades.com. I believe the ones from Floyd Rose have "FR" with the size imprinted on them. All the ones I have got from Adam have no markings of any sort. The block is sold, btw.

Comment

don't need one. just curious. I'm led to believe that FR has started to void warranties if anything comes back to them with any upgrades that aren't 'real' Floyd Rose which might be why FR is putting the "FR" stamp in them. I've tried brass from a few places and it seems that they're all pretty much the same...guess it boils down to who people like to deal with, like most things. Adam's always been very cool to me, but I have several guitars with tighter cavities and get my blocks through a guy that won't charge me an arm and a leg for a one-off. lol!

sorry for the temporary thread-jack. I just like to interact with people about more than pickups. lol!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X