FENDER Concert 1x12 RIVERA era...hand wired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENDER Concert 1x12 RIVERA era...hand wired

You are looking at a hand-wired 1983??? Fender Concert 1x12" 60watt Combo Tube Amp. This is one of the last hand-wired Fender amps. It is in great condition for being 27 years old! The Fender Concert II was engineered by Paul Rivera, (of Rivera Amplification), when he worked for Fender in the early 1980's. Rivera's amp designs were Fender's response to Mesa Boogie and other hi-gain amps of the time. The amp has two channels, both with seperate tone controls. The first channel is the classic Fender clean tone and the second channel is a high gain overdrive channel for loud overdriven tube tone! This amp is full of features such as the effects loop in back with seperate SEND and RETURN level knobs, Pull knobs for "Bright" & "Mid" Boost, Real tube driven spring reverb, 2 channels. Hand-Wired, Point to Point circuit for easy repair compared to replacing entire circuit boards these days. You will not find a hand-wired tube amp of this wattage with these features for this price these days. Go check online at Musiciansfriend.com or walk into Guitar Center and see what kinda price you have to pay for quality hand-wired tube amps. A good investment.

Its on casters and the original foorswitch is included.

$550 + shipping

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: FENDER Concert 1x12 RIVERA era...hand wired

BUMP

Comment

weight?

what does the pedal control?
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
        weight?

what does the pedal control?
        Bill, the amp isn't light, but its worth the weight! One of my old band mates had one of these....very toneful and the clean is awesome!
        Originally posted by tone4days
        we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

yeah, thanks, Joe - i poked around some .. looks like it its gonna be as heavy as a boogie and probably sound as good as one too - just too heavy for me ... footswitch controls reverb and ch switching

best of luck with the sale, brent
          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X