A few guitars for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few guitars for sale

BC Rich Gunslinger, now has a black/cream Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge, no case. $280.00 shipped in the USA.

Charvel Model 7, Burgandy Mist. Has its share of dings/dents and a big clear coat crack by the volume/tone knobs that has kind of spidered out. I did get the stupid-ass signature removed from the back. No case. I haven't seen many in this color. $450.00 shipped in the USA.

Black Jackson SLSMG (super lightweight soloist), Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pickups, string-thru, ebony fretboard, piranah tooth inlays, 3x3 headstock, binding on neck and headstock, 24 jumbo frets. A little buckle rash on the rear. The Jazz neck in it now is not putting out enough, so I have a new one with logo that will come with the guitar. I will take out the one in it now, but WILL NOT install the new one, I will leave that task to you. Comes with Jackson HSC. $450.00 shipped in the USA. ***SOLD***

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Alvin1969/Jackson%20SLSMG%20-%20Black/009.jpg[/IMG

The entire picture album for the SLSMG:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by Alvin; 07-22-2012, 05:31 PM. Reason: The Jackson SLSMG is sold
    Alvin

Re: A few guitars for sale

God that Gunslinger is killin' me...

Comment

like the charvel...wish it were a hum in the bridge

Comment

I had the same Burgundy Mist Charvel Model 7 years ago. I stupidly sold it though. I still have fond memories of that tele. Mine never had stupid Britney Spears lyrics on the back though, "Hit me baby one more time"? Who the hell thought this was a good idea to write with black sharpie on a semi rare Charvel guitar?

Comment

The lyrics are actually Captain and Tenille. Just as bad, though. I have removed the writing on the back.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
          Alvin

Comment

haha that's funny Captain and Tenille. Even still they got the lyrics wrong whoever the dumbass was. The lyrics should be "Do that to me one more time." not "Do that to me baby, one more time."

Comment

Don't be shy to make an offer. The worse I can do is say "No thanks."
              Alvin

Comment

The Jackson SLSMG is sold.
                Alvin

Comment

Working...
                X