banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any lefties on the forum interested in selling or swapping some guitars with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lefties on the forum interested in selling or swapping some guitars with me?

Get at me fellas!

Re: Any lefties on the forum interested in selling or swapping some guitars with me?

Whatcha got?
    Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
    Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Comment

Re: Any lefties on the forum interested in selling or swapping some guitars with me?

What are you looking for? I get my lefties at Rondo, but they don't sell Fender/Gibson.
      LTD M-50 W/ AHB-1 Blackouts.
      Thinline W/GFS Classic II
      Soloist W/Duncan Detonator
      LP W/GFS Crunchy Pats
      Blackstar HT5-H.
      Custom 112 cab W/G12 75T.

Comment

I have a 2009 MIM Fender Standard Strat, maple board, Lake Placid Blue finish. Upgraded with a Graphtec nut (black), Gotoh Kluson-style slotted tuners, and rails pickups: Chopper bridge, Vintage Rails middle, Cruiser neck. Push-pull adds the bridge pickup to any switch position, giving you the N-B combo or all three. in addition to the usual stuff.

As good as it gets for MIM Fenders. Immaculate condition aside from one minor ding in the top near the upper horn. Currently set up for right-handed play, but I'll return it to lefty if you want.

Not looking to trade. $350 with the rails set, or $300 with the stock pickups. I'll include the Fender gig bag and shipping to Canada or CONUS.

I'll shoot some pics if you're interested.

EDIT: for now, here's a totally sweet pic of me playing it at a gig.

Last edited by ratherdashing; 07-31-2012, 04:01 PM.
        Band: www.colouredanimal.com
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
        Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Yeah post up what you got!

I've got a Schecter C-1 Artist limited I've been contemplating letting go. It's got some bumps and bruises, but plays well. Loaded with EMGs. 81 bridge/SAV single in the neck.

Also got a Alvarez RD 20 acoustic I'll let go of. Depending on what you go or what you're wanting to spend, maybe even more stuff.
          Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

I would but, for one thing, I live on the other side of the planet, and for another, I don't really have anything worth trading.

I fully support this thread, though.
            I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Right now I would consider swapping my Parker P42, it plays great but after I got my EC1000 I realized how much I prefer LP styles to super strats....

Comment

Working...
              X