FS/FT Black EMG-85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Black EMG-85

As title says. Like new condition, pup only and no quick connect harness, but they aren't too hard to find.

$45 shipped

Would consider trade for:

-Evolution Pink/Black F-spaced
    -Breed F-spaced bridge Black, Black/Creme
    -TB-5 Custom Black
    -TB-12 Demon Black, Black/Creme
    -Bill n Becky Lawrence L500L or L500XL Black, Black/Creme
    -Bill n Becky Lawrence L500C or L500R Black, Black/Creme

Thanks
    -Joe
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 10-02-2012, 11:08 PM. Reason: more info
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Re: FS/FT Black EMG-85

I will take pics tomorrow after work.
    I also have a black EMG-81, and a black EMG-H if you'd prefer one of those towards a swap, otherwise I'm not sure if I'm gonna sell the '81 or the H at the moment, because I'd rather just swap toward another pup. It's much easier that way...
    Last edited by metalchurch79; 10-02-2012, 11:10 PM.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

I put this into my Rhoads in place of the EMG-H that I had in the bridge, and I forgot to take a few pics of the 85, and now it's installed...

It is still available, I was just taking it for a glory ride before I got rid of it I suppose.

It's in excellent condition and you all know what an EMG looks like, so I guess pics really aren't that urgent.

Comment

I still have the EMG-85 and I have an EMG-81, and an EMG-H.

Comment

Working...
        X