2011 Heritage H 150 25th Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Heritage H 150 25th Ann

For your viewing pleasure, a 25th Ann Heritage H 150. This baby ooozzes a vintage vibe that you can only experience in your hands!!

This guitar features:

* A beautiful flame maple top with a OSB (old style burst) finish
    * Rosewood fretboard
    * Mother of Pearl traps FB markers
    * Tone Pros locking hardware
    * Grover tuners
    * Duncan 59er pickups
    * Hard shell case
    * One piece mahoagony back
    * 9.5 lbs
    * Medium/chunky neck carve

There are 2 cosmetic blems on this guitar. There is a nitro check on the lower top of the body, under the knobs (see pics). There is also a small crack and some checking by the toggle. It appears that someone overtightened the toggle switch and caused this (see pics)

This guitar plays and sounds fabulous! Great vintage tone! No fret wear, no buckle rash....no headstock breaks.

Here is your chance to own a Kalamazoo Classic for MUCH LESS....this guitar would be nearly $2500 new!

$1175 plus PP and shipping

I have plenty of references...so buy with confidence!

Thanks for looking!

Questions? ..... [email protected]

I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: 2011 Heritage H 150 25th Ann

****-damn, that's a beauty. I'm not big on figured tops, but that thing is awesome.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

It does look good. I've never quite got over the shape of the headstock on these, much like Epiphones - they just look a little out of keeping to my eyes. That said, I'd like to bet it's a great player.
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
        It does look good. I've never quite got over the shape of the headstock on these, much like Epiphones - they just look a little out of keeping to my eyes. That said, I'd like to bet it's a great player.
        I feel the same way; they're hideous.

That said, they're better looking in person than in pictures.
        Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
          I feel the same way; they're hideous.

That said, they're better looking in person than in pictures.
          You can't argue with the almost straight string pull across the nut either.

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

You can't argue with the almost straight string pull across the nut either.
            I wouldn't care about the head on this guitar. The only things I'd do would be to add a switch washer and replace the guard with a more traditional looking one.
            Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

How are these the same guitar? Am I missing something? One is red, one is brown.
              Originally posted by Aceman
              It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                How are these the same guitar? Am I missing something? One is red, one is brown.
                It's just different lighting angles I think. There are places in the figuring that you can pick up the same markings on the top without too much difficulty.

Comment

heritage headstock > epi headstock IMO all century long. Very nice lookin axe. good luck on the sale, then you can buy another heritage and sell that one too.

Comment

I have a 2002 H-150CM and I LOVE my beast. I've had it since 2003 and, Lord willing, will NEVER sell it.

Comment

It's just different lighting angles I think. There are places in the figuring that you can pick up the same markings on the top without too much difficulty.
                      Yeah, true. Thats an insane difference though.

At any rate...I'm really glad this isn't for sale post-december, because then I'd have the funds to pick it up.
                      Originally posted by Aceman
                      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
                        ****-damn, that's a beauty. I'm not big on figured tops, but that thing is awesome.
                        I agree..and the guitar is awesome too!
                        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                          one was flash one was natural light....sorry for the confusion

SOLD
                          I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Comment

I think you just put your axes on here, get everyone juiced up, then hit us with a big SOLD to watch us suffer. Then the guitar goes in your maximum security heritage vault.

Comment

Working...
                            X