FS/FT... Engl Powerball II + Z-9 footcontroller + SAC cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT... Engl Powerball II + Z-9 footcontroller + SAC cable

*** Amp has been traded! (Pending arrival of its replacement.)

Engl Powerball II + Z-9 MIDI/S.A.C. footcontroller + 20' S.A.C. cable.

Amp is in excellent/mint condition, except for some scuffing along the back, top edge. Switching is currently setup to switch channels, master volume A/B, mod-boost, and FX loop on/off. But can be programmed to switch any amp functions.

Love this amp. The most versatile amp I've ever owned (even moreso than my old Bogner XTC and H&K Triamp). From the spanky, slightly-compressed cleans... to the sweet, growly hi-gain tones... this amp can do it all. In fact, for modern rock/metal I MUCH prefer this amp to my old VHT UL. The ONLY reason that I'm moving it is that I recently quit my hard rock/metal band and am just doing vintage 70s/80s type stuff now. This amp is complete overkill for that and I'm not the kind of guy to have amps sitting around that I'm not using.

$1875 shipped (FedEx Ground) and PP'd. Continental USA only.

Trades considered will be vintage Fender/Marshall channel switchers (Bogner Shiva.XTC, others) and single channel Marshall Plexi style amps (YJM, 1959RR, 1959SLP, 1987X, AFD, as well as non-Marshall brands that fit into this category). I also may be interested in modded, hotrod Marshall type amps ala Splawn. Trade value is about $2K (Z-9 is $300 new alone). Straight-across trades, or +/- cash when appropriate.

I might also consider trades for high-end "vintagy" guitars (Suhr, Anderson, Fender CS, Gibson, PRS, etc) but am primarily focused on replacing with another high-end tube amp.

I have a 100% Ebay score with 276 feedbacks under the username walkerj_bil.

Last edited by Red_Label; 10-29-2012, 01:13 PM.
    "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Re: FS/FT... Engl Powerball II + Z-9 footcontroller + SAC cable

Bump.

Got a couple of tade offers, one specifically interesting me at the moment. But not a done deal yet.
    "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

Comment

Re: FS/FT... Engl Powerball II + Z-9 footcontroller + SAC cable

*** UPDATE ***

Amp has been traded (pending arrival of the replacement). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X