Baja tele puckups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baja tele puckups

Bought these for a project, never got around to it. The leads on the bridge are too short, so I'll be installing new lead wires before they ship out.

$40 to the 48 shipped.

EDIT: Ok, I've been looking into this. These are from a MIM Tele, a Baja. I bought them for the neck pickup mainly.
    Last edited by trevorus; 10-30-2012, 11:32 AM.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: Baja tele puckups

Didn't the Baja come with Custom Shop pickups? Isn't this insanely cheap? Maybe I'm misinformed, but that looks like a hell of a deal right there.

Also, look at the big brain on Trevor. That book looks like it would push me to alcoholism. Or a good night sleep. But probably both.
    I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
      Didn't the Baja come with Custom Shop pickups? Isn't this insanely cheap? Maybe I'm misinformed, but that looks like a hell of a deal right there.

Also, look at the big brain on Trevor. That book looks like it would push me to alcoholism. Or a good night sleep. But probably both.
      Edited above, these are from some MIM tele. This book has pushed me to drink more than I used to. Quite a bit. The good night's sleep happens only once in a great while.
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

The Baja comes with "CS Designed" pickups, not CS pickups. They are better than regular MIM pickups.
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Yogi Berra was correct.
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
          The Baja comes with "CS Designed" pickups, not CS pickups. They are better than regular MIM pickups.
          There we go. I was pretty sure these were MIM Baja stuff.

Comment

Here's a good side view:

Comment

Everything I read about the Baja states it has a Twisted tele neck pickup. Trevorus are do you have first hand knowledge these came from a Baja or just a MIM? Any way of measuring output?

Comment

And sold.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                X