FS: Bare Knuckle Aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Bare Knuckle Aftermath

Bare knuckle aftermath bridge pickup. Badass hand scatterwound pickups made in england. The aftermath is probably the most loved in the metal world, is tight aggressive with a heavy but not honky midrange but is still super clear and clean. this one is wide spaced , 4 wire , short leg , double screw poles. Like new condition , except the legs were trimed abit to fit. all case goodies included. No trades at the moment . $100 shipped

Last edited by Mr.Morton; 11-20-2012, 05:07 PM.

Re: FS: Bare Knuckle Aftermath

when talking in terms of Duncan, which model would you say the Aftermath is the most like?

Comment

Originally posted by darthphineas View Post
      when talking in terms of Duncan, which model would you say the Aftermath is the most like?
      It shares the same screws and DCR as the full shred. However the full shred has an A5 magnet and the Aftermath has three ceramics.
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

if i HAD to choose a duncan the most resembled the aftermath it would be the distrotion. the aftermath is less harsh in the high end and the mid range is more evened out with still a very strong midrange but less of the high mid attack of the distortion . cleaner aswell.

Comment

Working...
        X