X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Agile AD 3000M Tribal Blue Quilt w/ Extra Set of Custom Ordered Pickups

SOLD!

Hi all;
    I have a mint condition Agile double cut AD 3000M guitar,near mint hsc and comes with a extra set of pickups I custom ordered for it but never got around to installing.$350 plus whatever shipping.
    These AD3000' are seldom in stock any more and when they are they sell out fast.Beautiful guitar but I'm disabled,on S.S.Disability and trying to raise funds for Christmas.Searched for one of these for sometime before I found one-now circumstances say sell- but I'm not desperate or going to give it away either.
    Has a real 3/4" maple cap,ebony fretboard,abalone block fret inlays,Tusq nut,Grover 18:1 chrome tuners and alnico v pickups.
    This was bought as a wide neck model and has a slimmer,kinda flat neck profile.Not a Wizard type neck and feels fuller in the hand than a 60's neck but not quite a '59 neck either.With the ebony fretboard and double cutaway the neck is fast to get around on,big bends are easy due to the wide(r) neck with excellent upper fret access.The spec's say around 10lbs but they list that with most of their models it seems.I don't have a scale but it's lighter than spec's say-I would guess around 6-7 lbs.I am the second owner.When I got the guitar the owner had seldom played it and taken excellent care of it and I have done same-never been out of my bedroom and always kept in it's case when not being played.A small amount of tarnish on the pickup covers but that's it.The case is likewise condition except for two tiny light scuff marks.
    I'm including a custom ordered a set of Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro pickups for it with blue/black bobbins to match the guitar.The pickups have never been installed in any guitar and are in the original plastic boxes with the springs,screws,etc.I never got around to installing them as the stock alnico v pickups sounded pretty good to my ears anyway.I'm just including them as a bonus for buying the guitar.If you're into metal they would probably transform the guitar into a monster!
    More photos available on request.
    I haven't been very active here admittedly just because I just usually don't have much to say-and I apologize for that.If that's a concern I understand and if it's improper form or whatever I will remove the post as I don't want to rub anyone here wrong.I just have a guitar for sale and thought maybe someone here would appreciate a good deal.
    Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Denny
    P.S. I also have set of black/chrome reflector knobs and a set of chrome keystone type buttons to replace the Grover kidney style buttons I could include also.I saw a Tribal Blue once dressed up such and it looked pretty cool.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	5825865 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0993.jpg
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	5825866 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1001.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	5825867
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0999.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	5825868 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1008.jpg
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	5825869
    Last edited by olwanger; 11-22-2012, 09:34 PM.

Re: FS Agile AD 3000M Tribal Blue Quilt w/ Extra Set of Custom Ordered Pickups

If it doesn't sell some pedal or amp trades considered would be:
    -Marshall Class 5
    -Way Huge Pork Loin
    -Fulltone SupaTrem
    -Dunlop Bonamassa Wah
    -TC Hall of Fame Reverb
    -EHX Cathedral Reverb
    -Dunlop Bonamassa Fuzz Face

Comment

GORGEOUS guitar and a great deal there.

Good luck, sir.

Comment

Thank you sir-much appreciated!

Comment

Some interest bump!

Comment

Guitar is SOLD-
            Thanks Ryan!

Comment

You're welcome. Thank you and it was good chattin with you.
              Last edited by slaveunit; 11-26-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X